Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{sylvia} WTS ALL UNIQUES

Discussion on {sylvia} WTS ALL UNIQUES within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{sylvia} WTS ALL UNIQUES

Ok , i think its over for me as well, tried playing again but its not the same as before. Support me on my new venture

Karkaen necklace lvl 4 wings ( gold see through ones)= 50 euro

2x Blode ashtal = 40 euro each

Lilith/empty = 9 euro

ohkerous/ashtal = 10 euro

staff lvl 78 +1 all skills 0/5 slots = 25 euro

Buyers must supply marvel scroll. Thx for looking good luck. All items are on my main lvl 78 account .

I have verified paypal , and i'm only accepting verified paypal accounts from buyers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Knight lvl 85 with uniques for Swashi [Sylvia] [EU2]
08/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, i want to trade my Knight lvl 85 full realm with 2 x OKheros/Gaudius/luke FOR a Swash lvl 85
[Sylvia] WTB Uniques/+1 weapons
07/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for 2x Shuta/Blode and 2x glorious gaudius and also Karkaen/Luke infinity I'm paying with PayPal or in WC, we use as middleman hexer123 or Minera ;-)
[Sylvia] WTS Uniques
07/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
I Will Sell Unics 1x Proof of Monarch 1x Premium Shuta SOLD 1x Shuta 0/1 SOLD 1x Redsing Ring 1/1 Resistens 6%
[Sylvia] WTS all my Uniques now
07/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 16 Replies
New items added! Hi. Now i decided to quit the game and to sell all my stuff. I made new prices for all, because i dont want to buy WC anymore and the buyer need the scroll. You can trust me, some other guys did it too and they all got their uniques. NEW: I sell 6 Ashtals and 6 Scions. PM me if you are interested. 1x Karkaen 0/2 with special stats 10% drop and 10% exp sold to Seller87 1x Pargon Ring with Ashtal 20,00 € 1x Pargon Ring with 10% Resistance stone sold to Eladamri 1x...
[Sylvia] WTS Uniques
06/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
new topic^^ <closed>