Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Deribelle] WTB prayerstone of ringspirit 8% resistance or higher

Discussion on [Deribelle] WTB prayerstone of ringspirit 8% resistance or higher within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Deribelle] WTB prayerstone of ringspirit 8% resistance or higher

pm me ur price pls =)

I can pay with paypal or in-game money

Similar Threads Similar Threads
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx
9%/8% lightning resistance
12/02/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
in need of 5 on siz server pm me :)
game resistance 03
02/05/2009 - MapleStory - 20 Replies
hyperolly: 1. ok then in enemy process type MapleStory.exe and in ur tool name put the name of ur tool hehe ur UCE (eg Scottys ce 5.2.1) 2. after that open your uce and press run on game resistance 3. a popup msg will pop up DONT click it just yet first go into ur proces watcher thing on CE atatch maplestory then press ok on the popup happy hacking
can we change physical resistance?
11/16/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
would it work if we cahnge the mobs and boss physical resistance? if so what paremeter plz.
UBER Viral resistance
05/13/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
While sporting a hacker loadout you can cap(max out) your viral resistance by loading just the top abilities of the sister trees. The most common example of this is a Arbalist (highest Damage Dealer) going back up to the Virologist tree and loading the very first ability's in the Network Hacker and Pathogenist tree's and thus getting a 100-400 Viral Resistance boost, making you almost untouchable to other hackers!