Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Brum/Gaia] WTB level 62 Sorc

Discussion on [Brum/Gaia] WTB level 62 Sorc within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Brum/Gaia] WTB level 1-62 Sorc with realm

I was thinking of around 45-50 euro. I'd prefer it to have realm bracelets and/or realm top.
Old 01/30/2010, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts Brum/Gaia 88 Ele and 81 Sorc
07/21/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
PM me for more details ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL. Screens can be provided as well as an agreement for a mod to help with the transaction.
WTT Level 62 Sorc[EU/Brum]
07/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Im new to this forum, So Im Not completly Sure how this works but here it goes. WTT A Level 62 Sorc On EU/Brumhart For A 62+ Classes. I dont have any uniques on the sorcerer but i had 2 , 4% Cast Rings and a level 55 necklace and there is also 0 vps so thats good :) Okay now i bet you guys are wondering about WC. Well I Have Some Lens+ That are used. And event WC Etc. When Im Trading This Account Im Going To Be Providing The Email So It Should Be Safe. Hopefully No Scammers. ...
Selling lvl 87 Sorc with realm with uniques and stuff [brum/gaia]
02/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 17 Replies
Ok so the bounding day of uniques is almost here and i doubt someone will buy my uniques one by one... so im thinkin of selling my last account with all what i have on brum/gaia so here it is : LVL 87 4/5 REALM SORC WITH KARK WITH INFINITY + BIGLOS WITH INFINITY + PARGON + GAUDIUS/LUKES + MANY GC/REF POTS/ ATTAK STONES + MANY ELE POTS + WC OPENED ON ACC AND ALSO A LVL 59 KNIGHT ON THE ACCOUNT Again the server is BRUMHART/GAIAHON SOLD TO RITALMANIA ! THANKS AGAIN M8 !!!
[Gaia/Brum] WTBuy level 1 sorc/ele/mage/swash/zerker with realm
01/30/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Title pretty much says it all, doesn't it? :P I want to buy a level 1 char (either an elem, mage, swash, zerker or a sorc) that has realm armor. I'll pay through PayPal, €45-50 or so.
WTT 65 Sorc (brum) for any char lvl 60+ gaia
08/09/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have this 65 sorcere on brumhart .. and i trade it now for ANY character on gaiahon... it can be even naked , with nothing on lvl 60+ char!!! My sorcerer has perfect gear and weapon! Podon necklace and more convenient items! PM ME if intrested Thx