Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ranger on gaia/brum

Discussion on WTT ranger on gaia/brum within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ranger on gaia/brum

WTT my ranger lvl 73 2/5 realm with no skull for archer/ele/knight/hunter/sorc lvl 70+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Brum/Gaia] WTS/WTT Ele
03/23/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hiho @ all! :mofo: So i decided to sell or trade my nice lil ele. Got 2 empty Shutas + some nice things and no realms :( Trade only with veryfied Paypal user. Im also trading the ele for some higher accounts without any uniqs :) (with a middleman) Chek it out!
WTB Ranger, Berserker w/ Realms Brum&Gaia ->
02/21/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Ranger or Berserker with Realms (preferably top) Any lvl... PM ME ^^
[Brum-Gaia] WTT LvL 56 Ele 45 Ranger 31 Hunter For LvL 55+ Char
02/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, I want to trade my account includes an lvl 56 ele , 45 ranger and 31 hunter 56 Ele : Good for Farming Blode/Biglos Good skilled Unique Armor Good Staff Some wc items 34 vp
WTS 86 RANGER FULL REALM BRUM/GAIA
02/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 21 Replies
WTS FULL REALM RANGER 86 on BRUM/GAIA ...The account goes with 3 gaudius rings ...shokers...lukes necks...and many other goodies... Acc. goes with mail and pass and all things alright for trading it...and as you all can see my black market ratings im not a scammer or anything like that... so please hit me up with some offers... on p.m Regards to all and specially for the ones who are bumping this :D:D
Gaia/Brum
01/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Since those 2 servers will be merged i am looking for x2 casting rings 4% or more. So hit me up with a pm if you got 1 or more and with the price ;) Cheers. Edit: Necky's are welcome as well :D