Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT EVE (hexer123 sorry m8 for this post)

Discussion on WTT EVE (hexer123 sorry m8 for this post) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTT EVE (hexer123 sorry m8 for this post)

hi guys i have some toons little toons for sell trade or something make offers then we can talk about it

1acc: lvl51 sorce and a nice pk char knight lvl58 over 300vp but cm eq and not really good
Old 01/08/2010, 00:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HAHA

HAHA NOOB SCAMMER

MAN FOR THE lv 51 zerk he has email hes just lying he gave me account but took it back after a few hours

he is SCAMMER and he will talk good and try to make u think hes good
Old 01/08/2010, 02:20   #3

LOOOOL

LOOOOL jezdec123 i have trade here fast and safe
but a little info brother you scamm peopels here and in game now you see thats hard but this only a lesson for you and when you give me all your pws and ids it is simple to take the acc back right or wrong ? i have think we can clear this all but you to small mind for this bro but a little sorry from you an all guys they you try to scamm and i give you your acc back (with your createt email) so i dont scamm the acc why i dont create the email nerd thats was you and you lose your pw for the email and next time dont use the same pw btw change it -.- right or wrong ?
Old 01/08/2010, 15:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
thetrader ist donīt a scammer he is a good seller he is my friend real life and i buy a al acc for 10euro now i play archlord every day