Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open case in paypal with l4in Care

Discussion on Open case in paypal with l4in Care within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Open case in paypal with l4in Care

I have a situation with l4in he revrsed his money though he took the item. People care not to trade anything with him anymore till this is resolved. He deleted me from msn messanger. I still haven't submited negative feedback cause the guy maybe doesn't know. I allready called paypal to resolve this.

So at the moment suspend any trade with him.

l4in when you see this contact me via msn asap.

I saw that Hexer123, Drakonis, R3aper traded with him as well. If you could provide some info about your paypal status with l4in (juan vicente sanchez) you will be helpfull in some way.
Old 08/21/2009, 13:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
at me was no probs but

hard to hear that mate
tell me later msn

what paypal say to your case

Similar Threads Similar Threads
In case you need a good bot look here
04/29/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
Simply combine Map Fun with the li-quidbot. Use Map Fun speed hack and Mob Set Option to teleport to mobs and li-quidbot's auto aoe. And you are done.;) Enjoy Credits to MegaByte For making Map Fun and Jax for li-quidbot good luck grinding/farming:D:
Please help!! I stalled in this case
04/17/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi dear guys :D which Ip title is needed centos instealing to write if WinSCP I want to be attached then:confused: Sorry my bad english, i use google transfer:D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown:
Case-Modding
09/11/2009 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
Hallo. Ich habe ein Problem dass wahrscheinlich viele haben: Unter dem Schreibtisch einen lästiger Kabelsalat. Sieht sehr schrecklich aus. Und dazu passend ein langweiliger schwarzer PC. Habt ihr eine Idee Wie ich mein Pc-Gehäuse pimpen kann? Ein Aufkleber oder so etwas würde schon reichen. Oder gleich ein Fenster einbauen? Wie beseitigt man am elegantensten den Kabelsalat?? Bin gespannt auf eure Antworten..
l4in just sscamed me 290 euro
08/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
beware guys don't trDE with this guy
Help on a hacking case...
05/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Is there any other way to get hacked account items back? A friend of mine was hacked but unfortunately, he only bought less than 20 DB codes and obviously, the 'report a hacking' case won't let us report the hacking because of the requirement of having 20 DBs bought from the site. (Anyway, we tried it out anyhow but it said "We couldn't help you" bullshit) The sad part was, the very next day, the guy is selling all the items he tried to report stolen... exact replicas of all the items....