Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sorc or Knight lv 120

Discussion on Sorc or Knight lv 120 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorc or Knight lv 120

Full Equiped.

Server is wayne.

/PN ME

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts Knight lv 72 And sorc lv 66
07/03/2012 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i'm here because i'm gonna sell my archlord acccount i have been 1 moth without play I don't have time for this game Well i'm looking for paypal SORCERER INFORMATION: lv 66 does it Come with email? Yes With hotmail is a jump char? yes it's a jump char What does he have? 2x shuta(lv 1 ress)+karkaen lv 2 cape lens+toa 20m+ GOOD weapon sorc sold Knight lv 72 :
[EU3]WTT Sorc+Knight for...[Take a look]
03/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
As the title say i wanna trade lvl 62 sorcerer,has a great armor,ashtal in headband and gloves.Some wc on it. Knight is lvl 48 and it also has great armor and wep knight used to have 2 baroms and its crit builded,and now without baroms he hit about 1200-1600 on mobs,also some wc on him. I am interested in lvl 1(i dont mind if it bigged lvl :D) full realm well i prefer sorcers and archers but if offer is good i will accept other classes too... :) Toon doesnt need to be full realm,but then i...
WTS 63 knight 47 ele and 45 sorc on EVE
09/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
63 knight and 47 ele on same account
WTS Sorc, Knight (2x)
05/24/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Server is Brumhart. A sorc shuta toon (30x), red sign toon (15x) and a PvP knight (30x). All three have THE BEST armor (lucky stone lvl 3, quickness lvl 3, fortitude lvl 3, etc...) as well as the sorc has a necklace of survival. Knight can pk up 6 levels (because of his good gear). Over 100mil in bank. Red sign and shuta toon both have lucky charms, and I have about 1k cc. Sorc is built so if you want to move him from toon to PvE, you can. Knight still has a full reset as well as a ToA....
WTT knight and sorc
01/03/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
WTT KNIGHT AND SORC LV 56 AND 58 FOR 1 CHAR LV +71(ALL CHAR)IN BRUMHART. I HAVE A VERY GOOD STUFF,VERY CC AND 20 MILLION GOLD. I NEED FAST TRADE