Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knight 7x on Cyripus

Discussion on Knight 7x on Cyripus within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Knight 7x on Cyripus

I'm tired of AL and I sell my 7x knight on Cyripus. It has uniques which I sell separately. Or I could sell together. PM with offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Cyripus/Brum]WTS lvl 84 knight for other high lvl char on Cyripus!
12/17/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
:DTitle says it all! This Knight has full realm and equiped with 2 "unbound" gaudius Also has other sets of full realm. Inventory stocked with lots... Pm me for pics and offer!
[Cyripus] WTS lvl 70 knight!
08/09/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Trying to sell my level 70 knight on cyripus server. Offer me a worth while unique ring and neck and he's yours.
WTS Knight lvl 89 on Cyripus
07/24/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys wouldt selling knight 89 on Cyripus full realm full crit skillz selling knight with 400 mio + 2 gaudius rings + luke necklace and few cc iteams! offer me -.- here few screens ImageShack Gallery pt me if few questions or offers
[Cyripus]WTS 65 Zerk, 55 Ele, 42 Knight[Cyripus]
07/09/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Done.
WTT 7x Knight and 7x Ele on cyripus
03/17/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
as the title says im willing to sell or trade my 2 accounts both 70+ characters on Cyripus. Both have gear and cc items, will trade them for other characters... any of the following characters 60+ Ranger/Zerker/Hunter/Sorc/Knight on EVE or sell them via pay pal start your bidding...