Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] zerk lv 78 for Sorc Jump char |Zian|

Discussion on [WTT] zerk lv 78 for Sorc Jump char |Zian| within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] zerk lv 78 for Sorc Jump char |Zian|

so i'm trading this zerk lv 78 for jumping char Sorc lv 60 on Zian.

zerk has:
Full psn
Cf gloves and boots (nice stats lv 4 stoned)
Kark 1/1 dark wings lv 3
Nice weapons/shields
inventory with random stuff
2x janus boxes
Combi
Alot of wp pots , lens etc

pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urzark WTT ZERK 69 AND SORC 82 for jump char on Zian
03/07/2013 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i want to sell Berserker on Urzark 69lvl Zerk have Karkaen neck with 6lvl wings (17%m.speed) and empty shuta ring. Armor of nurk with 2x sb, greaves of kildemor with 2x res. Weapon with attack prayers stone lvl3: 55, 63, 71, Elite Helemt, Boots and gloves. From wc have 4lvl sherezan (300%exp), 5 Janus (500% exp), 10k Super Lens +, talisman from return warrior (100% exp and drop on 7 days) and more Talismans PET LVL 6 and more crap. SCREENS: ImageShack Album - 23 images
SELL lvl 109 SORC and 81 Zerk On Zian !!
09/27/2012 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Hi guys , i want to sell my Chars on Zian server OR THE ITEMS/EQUIP I Accept Paypal ! ONLY TRADE WITH TRUSTED MM !!!! SORC EQUIP LOOK THE SCREENS!!! :) SORC CC BAG: 15 Combis 10k lens+
[Zian] WTT Sorc for Zerk
08/30/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I WTT a lvl 102 sorc (53%) for a zerk, lvl depending on the gear / items on the zerk. Here are some stats about sorc. HH wand 4/4 Ashtal great extra stats 92 wand +1 4/4 ashtal ele dmg Int Luke lvl 3 cloak 2x Int blode (9%) 2x Int Okheros (lvl 6 stam) Glo Kark lvl 2 God wings (for speed) HH Cap with lvl 6 stam HH Boots 2/2 Ashtal
WTB zerk/sorc jump char EU3
08/25/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTB zerk/sorc jump char EU3 dear epvpers as the title says , i would like to buy a berserker or a sorc pref jump char with all janus and gear/uniques left can be 60+ also accept other chars with uniques (normal) and full geared SERVER: Brum/Gaia
WTB zerk/sorc jump char EU3
08/24/2012 - Archlord - 1 Replies
wrong section sorry