Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bidding started Karaken srvr Cyripus on 3/6/09 // ends 10/6/09 *(redirective thread)

Discussion on Bidding started Karaken srvr Cyripus on 3/6/09 // ends 10/6/09 *(redirective thread) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bidding started Karaken srvr Cyripus on 3/6/09 // ends 10/6/09 *(redirective thread)

***redirective thread to make sure that Bid has started and know from users.

---Dear Users of this Forum Forgive me for this spamming thread.

****TO BID for the karaken click on the link above or go maually to the original bidding thread.
Old 06/03/2009, 12:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

uhmm ill start off bid 99E
Old 06/03/2009, 14:19   #3

this is not bidding thread just redirective to the main

this thread is only to inform people that karkaen is not for trade anymore and bidding has begun,cause i can't change the Title of the main thread wich sais wts/wtt.

So elite buyer open up the bidding which will last 1week.For more info click on the link above posted on my first post.
Old 06/10/2009, 06:40   #4

Bidding ended winner Hydra7 i await him to proscess the payment...
Closed Thread