Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Archer lvl 50 Gaihon and Unique

Discussion on WTS Archer lvl 50 Gaihon and Unique within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Archer lvl 50 Gaihon and Unique

have a lvl 50 Archer for sale

it has a bits of cc left, also a 27 ranger and 34 mage on same account
(will get some screenshots for anyone interested)

taking offers for it, money or ingame gold/uniques

also have Pargon Ring for sale, with stam lvl 3

and Flying Ring with stam lvl 3

(if money trade, then paypal only)
Old 05/18/2009, 19:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i pay 30 euro with paypal for pargon.

Give me your e-mail for payment with paypal
Old 05/18/2009, 19:52   #3

a pargon sold for 50 euro a few topics back, so ill wait and see what other offers i get
Old 05/19/2009, 00:27   #4

highest offer for pargon is 45 euro
Old 05/23/2009, 17:58   #5

archer still for sale

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS Deribelle ARcher 67lv full unique !
08/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Hi. i have archer 67lvl 2x blode biglos haul and all realm ( only without HAND) char is on derribelle server ! i have there 6 pets for tripled exp and much of WC. in this same account is archer 5x with shuta,barom and almost all realm but on ARCHON server . if someone is intrested call me on [email protected] || SORRY for my english ) ;D +++++ on this account also is 35lv knight with cf boots , 30 knight. on archon is 50lv archer 3/5 (2x armor cf and 1 ice, hands pants boots cf)realm shuta...
[Archon] WTT Archer 6X / Sorc 5X (Realm armor, unique,...) for 6~7X Zerker
06/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, Want to trade my 6X Archer (also including 5X Sorc) Archer is (almost) full realm armor cap, chest piece and greaves. Got karkean and shuta ring. WC in bags (toa, luck combi and lens and stuff) left. Sorcerer is 5X and got blode and shuta.
[Request] A Unique Archer Hunting Bot
03/15/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
First of all, I'd like to thank elitepvpers for such amazing coders and ideas, and to everyone who contributes to this site. Thank you all very much! I'm requesting an archer hunting bot, with a few changes... My idea is that from what I've learned form playing CO, when a spawn loses a lot of monsters in that specific place, monsters appear in another spawn (near the first spawn). So in theory, if I place an archer (botting, scattering the whole place) in one of the spawns, and...
WTS for € Or WTT For Unique, acc lvl 73 ranger - 47 archer
10/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
The ranger is rogue atm, but I am farming letters. It has poison boots, ice chestpiece, lightening leggings, and other nice armor. I sell the account without uniques because I use these at my low lvl now. I had my 500 free cc from transfer + CC itiems from the event NPC to reach lvl 60+ the account has also a lvl 47 archer, 28 sorc,(both with some free CC itiems) I prefer trading my account for offrers like: -Karkaen (infinity) -blode + offer
WTT Archer lvl 40 on Brumhart for Unique Accessories
02/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
I want to trade my Archer lvl 40 for a Shuta/Blode or Karkaen Necklace on Brumhart or Cypirius.. This was my Farm/Toon Char and I didn't play him that much :) On the same Account is also a lvl 26 Ranger... Both Chars got pretty good Armours and Weapons. They also got some Gold and CC.. If interested I can mail Screenshots. :) Pm me if you need more informations!