Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[zian] WTB scion good and gear with janus/seras

Discussion on [zian] WTB scion good and gear with janus/seras within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[zian] WTB scion good and gear with janus/seras

hi I WTB a scion on zian/gracia..... 80+ is preffered ....with good gear some abs/hh would be nice etc etc with lots of janus or seras

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Urzark] WTS lv70 scion (seraz&janus) and other accounts
01/12/2013 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
I accept paypal (I'm verified). Send me your offer /PM ************************************************* * Account from beggining of webzen, e-mail for this account don't exist anymore, so I sell without it. Contains: lv70 scion lv60 mage
[Zian] WTS Nice Scion Gear!
01/11/2013 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
WTS: - Scion HH Cap 90 3/3 with 3 staminas lvl 6. - SOLD - Scion HH Top 90 4/4 with combined lvl 5 vitality/lvl 6 res/lvl 6 cast&cd/lvl 6 curse removal. - SOLD - Absolute Cullet with lvl 6 res/lvl 6 sb/ashtal. - SOLD - Absolute Armpads 3/3 with 3 ashtals. - SOLD - Absolute Boots 3/3 with 3 ashtals. - SOLD - HH Xenon 80 - 4 slot/+12 reinforced/damage +13/6% crit/all ele attacks +14/attack rating +7 ( Full Ashtaled ). - Elite Karon lvl 92 - 5 slot/+12 reinforced/damage +28/6% crit/all ele...
[ZIAN] WTB Scion with Seraz and Janus
01/07/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
pm me any lvl needs the 10x sera and at least 10x janus
( ZIAN ) WTB SCION GEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/09/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
HEy Guys !!! I Buy Scion New Bg Gear / Scion HH LVL 90 ARMOR / CAP pls make me offer here and what you have ty Cheers ^^
[ZIAN] WTB Scion Gear/Tickets/Uniques
06/05/2012 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
So basically as the title states, I made up my mind and I'm looking for: ! LV1-3 Scion with Seraz or buddy scion with Seraz ! Armor of Joakis 0/4 CF arms 2/2 ashtal CF boots +9% block & +12% movement speed CF bottoms +12% Resistance 3 slots Gold Tickets 2x Excellent Feathered