Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts lvl 7x orc bershreker (screenshot) Evengarda

Discussion on Wts lvl 7x orc bershreker (screenshot) Evengarda within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts lvl 7x orc bershreker (screenshot) Evengarda

Hi everyone once again. Some of you may have seen a post selling bershreker lvl 69 before 1,5 month. As no offer pleased me cause they were embaresing i decided to lvl him. The bershreker is now lvl 7x and what i'm looking for is no money but uniques. 1 Karkaen or 2x blode or 2x baroms will be enough for me to trade him. Maybe goldcoins too. His build is critical thats why he has a sword on and his items can't say the best.If you could afford a unique item i think you will buy him better armor. So pm me for start and if i see that i have many offers i will request to post them in this topic so i hope we have a competition here ^^ hehe.Good day and safe-fair trades to all !:handsdown
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (148.6 KB, 441 views)
Old 03/10/2009, 02:09   #2

bump nothing yet
Old 03/12/2009, 15:25   #3

bumpppppppp