Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AMERICA/BRUMHART] WTS Royal cloacks

Discussion on [AMERICA/BRUMHART] WTS Royal cloacks within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AMERICA/BRUMHART] WTS Royal cloacks

As titles says, i want to sell

4 Royal cloacks in America
4 Royal cloacks in Brumhart/Gaiahon.

How to trade? simple, We use Colovan as middleman, you'll need to give the Unique + 1scroll to Colovan, He will put the cloack and he'll give you the unique back.

$10 each cloack PAYPAL

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/18/2012, 22:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So colovan goes into ur account to put cloak in? Cause if not it will need 1 more scroll.....im asking cause I got 12 for sale and I still dont know how to trade and be safe for both parties.
Old 10/18/2012, 22:33   #3

Pretty easy bro, i give the account with email that haves the Royal cloack to Colovan, (I'll give msn without any alternative email, and if i don't, Colovan will delete alternative email). so, when Colovan log in game with the acc, the other guy will need to use 1 scroll and give him the Necklace. + another scroll (to give back the neck) and deposit the money in my paypal account.

After i check if i got the money in my paypal account, Colovan put the cloack in his neck and give necklace back.

Safe for both sides.
Old 10/20/2012, 00:01   #4

bump

$10 each cloack!.
Old 10/20/2012, 10:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfield View Post
Pretty easy bro, i give the account with email that haves the Royal cloack to Colovan, (I'll give msn without any alternative email, and if i don't, Colovan will delete alternative email). so, when Colovan log in game with the acc, the other guy will need to use 1 scroll and give him the Necklace. + another scroll (to give back the neck) and deposit the money in my paypal account.

After i check if i got the money in my paypal account, Colovan put the cloack in his neck and give necklace back.

Safe for both sides.
possible way to trade.20-22 $ needed to complete trade .webzen know how to get our money.
Old 10/20/2012, 15:55   #6

Agree, but worth it for some players .