Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB Shuta/Blode/Krakaen [EVE]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I am WT[PAY] with $ USD through Paypal

post offers here please

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As of now, EveCharacters is selling EVE Online characters for its customers. Here's some information on how the process works and what we will require:

1) We need to know your contact information so we can call you or speak through MSN Messenger. Your info needs to be as detailed as possible so that when the character does sell the buyer doesn't have to wait around not knowing when the character is coming. A general layout of your contact info is something like... Name, Phone Number, Email. It's pretty easy.

2) The next step is to come to an agreement on what we will sell your character at, at which point you are given a price quote. Then you need to send us the character sheet and a list of assets including ISK, implants, ships and modules among other things.

Note: We normally take 15 to 20 percent of the money from the sale but this depends on the amount of money the character is being quoted for.

3) Once the character is sold you will need to transfer the character to the customer first. You can do this by logging into the Eve Online website and using the account services to transfer to a new user.

4) Within 24 hours of transfer you will get paid for the transfer. Normally you can be paid within a few hours depending on your availability to be contacted to verify your Paypal address.

Additional Note: We take all the risk of fraud and pay for all necessary advertising to sell your character.
All characters take around 1 to 2 weeks to sell and finalize. We are enthusiastic about hearing from you regarding an Eve Online character sale!

Add me on msn:

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUXBOT View Post
As of now, EveCharacters is selling EVE Online characters for its customers. Here's some information on how the process works and what we will require:

1) We need to know your contact information so we can call you or speak through MSN Messenger. Your info needs to be as detailed as possible so that when the character does sell the buyer doesn't have to wait around not knowing when the character is coming. A general layout of your contact info is something like... Name, Phone Number, Email. It's pretty easy.

2) The next step is to come to an agreement on what we will sell your character at, at which point you are given a price quote. Then you need to send us the character sheet and a list of assets including ISK, implants, ships and modules among other things.

Note: We normally take 15 to 20 percent of the money from the sale but this depends on the amount of money the character is being quoted for.

3) Once the character is sold you will need to transfer the character to the customer first. You can do this by logging into the Eve Online website and using the account services to transfer to a new user.

4) Within 24 hours of transfer you will get paid for the transfer. Normally you can be paid within a few hours depending on your availability to be contacted to verify your Paypal address.

Additional Note: We take all the risk of fraud and pay for all necessary advertising to sell your character.
All characters take around 1 to 2 weeks to sell and finalize. We are enthusiastic about hearing from you regarding an Eve Online character sale!

Add me on msn:
hi mate i need 71+ archer on evengarda, can u help me