Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts on Brumhart

Discussion on wts on Brumhart within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts on Brumhart

wts hh hunter armpads lv 90 and archer hh cap lvl90

wts armpads of vanita hunter hh lv 90 and cap of marin hh archer lv 90

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB lvl 50+ Brumhart
09/10/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
I pay with paypal or paysafecard lvl 50+ Brumhart
Brumhart: Need some help
04/14/2011 - Archlord - 16 Replies
As you all know i have a powerleveling business.. and aloooooot of our jobs are on eu3... we are looking for some fellow epvpers to protect us while we grind. in return we give you wp for your time. If anyone is interested we need 9x + toons only , sign up on our forum and post under forum > power level protection. thanks, Istrike.
WTS/WTT LVL 63 ELE(brumhart)
09/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
wel i want to sell ele for cc not to lvl but to pk on toon or iwant to trade it for uniqs pm me whit offer screenswil be provided when tading
WTT LVL 63 ELE [1/5] FOR CC OR ANY OTHER LVL 63 (brumhart)
08/31/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
i want to trade a lvl 63 ele whit 1 realm part lightning boots yellows ar elemental heal +1 and recovery time +1 hase good weapon and aror some cc maybe enuoghof lvl 64 he is on 60% i want to trade it for cc or any other lvl 63 char dosnt need to have gear or any % just lvl counts and cc to
[BRUMHART]WTT 55 SORC FOR INGAME GOLD[BRUMHART]
12/08/2008 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I want to WTT my lv 55 sorc for some ingame gold or items on Brumhart. Sorc is well build around 40% pvp related, and 60% pve related, he has good gear. 5% disc top 5% fortitude bottom. PM me for offers. PM ME IF YOU WANT PICTURES