Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS America Swash Lv 100

Discussion on WTS America Swash Lv 100 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS America Swash Lv 100

Lvl 100 Swash

Includes:
a few lv 4 pets
bound wp ( lens combi tali ect..)
2x SB top with lv 4-6 stones
Luke with Infinitys
some other stuff worth a bit

comes with Email ect..

All i want is good sorc gear or scrolls ingame because im wanting to play my 94 sorc. PM me offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PriceCheck / [America] Swash Lv110
03/10/2012 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Thread delete cuz some security issues with the acc name.
WTT swash America -> Zian
08/04/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i want to trade my swash on amarican server for one on Zian (preferable simular gear/uniqs) lower lvl swash with some seras or lower lvl one with full uniqs and realm is good to :) swash is lvl 74 equip : realm scabbard, gloves and boots (ice light and poison) 2x blode (1 with stam lvl 3 1 with ashtal) kark with lvl 3 cape 5 ashtals in bag good builded and on account is also an ranger lvl 56 with 1 ashtal in his bag.
WTS lvl 72 swash (America)
07/24/2011 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
5/5 Posion 223million gold 1 Marvel Scroll 2 x 4% cast rings with lvl 1 ring of prayer 1 scion prayer stone 3 x 100% talismans (tradeable) Spider mount lvl 6 pet Multiple kinds of cc pots.
WTT/S Lvl90&94 Swash/Sorc America / Gracia
12/31/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: So i got Swash lvl 90 it has shuta/blode/luke :P All Brilliant :3 screenshot here http://i53.tinypic.com/24e13wl.jpg 5/5 Realm as u can see :P i will put more screen shots later coz its late now >.< and school tommorow :P Sorcer.. lvl 94
wtt swash level 85 gracia(america)
07/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 15 Replies
i wts mi swhas levl 86 whit 2 blode ,1 biglos ,1 gaudius,1 luke, 1 ring crit 2% and armor ice, gloves chaontic and ring poison for 170 dolar for paypal only verific user trade to archer levl 80 whit karkaen neck armor of riley and boots balakas ---sold if want pic add me in msn([email protected]) or send me mp i can show in game to Imageshack - seller1.jpg thx