Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS DEFF rings (gaihon) (paypal)

Discussion on WTS DEFF rings (gaihon) (paypal) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS DEFF rings (gaihon) (paypal)

hello , i am selling deffence rings for paypal money. make an offer on that post or pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT for Mage Gaihon 50+
04/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
i would like it to be lvl 50 plus, preferably not poor gold wise, atleast 100m, and enough wc for orb of origin in case i need to reset the skills to my liking. Good armor for the class and uniques, if no uniques some realm parts could make up for it. Screen shots of all inv slots, bank, skill build, etc needed also. My account has 2 baroms a kark and a shuta, elite armors, and very good weapon unique all lvl 3 attack stones. ill be checking this periodically and i hope i can come to a...
WTT lvl 50+ Zerk On Gaihon
08/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
closed...
deff rings any1?
12/26/2008 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
any1 sell deff rings for ig?? gaia btw
WTS LVL 56 KNIGHT [GAIHON]
04/26/2008 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Contact me via personal message, email, msn or post a reply. I can send you screenshots to proof what stuff I have. Rare items: - 30000 chantra credits left (value = +- €60). - full unique armor, fully upgraded with reïnforcement potions, elemental stones and prayer stones. - BLOCK +5% boots (!) - lvl 51 black mount (horse) with ligtht armour - Complete strong player versus environement build including amaizing buffs and skills. - 10 million gold - member of Infinity, one of...