Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Urzark] WTB HH Dagger and swash realm

Discussion on [Urzark] WTB HH Dagger and swash realm within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Urzark] WTB HH Dagger and swash realm

HH Dagger must be lv 90 with
min. 5% crit
best would be crit + dmg + 2 slot

I only need cf swash scabbered with following stats:
12% resi
170+ HP
3 slot
empty

I already got one lv 6 stoned with 12% resi. So dont post if you dont got one with thoose stats.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[URZARK - EU3] WTS SWASH LVL 90
02/13/2012 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
Ice cap, cf gloves Some uniques, 2 serazarans, 1x 200% toa, some wc... Looking 30 euro paypal for this char
Urzark WTB swash armor realm (HP & SB)
01/27/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
please close this thread i have one now
WTT/WTS/WTB swash realm unique for sorc realm and unique on Archon-Deri
07/12/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I have swash with 2 crit shutas (8% res each) - full realm top (lighting) and scabbard 4 and 3 slot lv 5 stones+ashtal. Cf boots extra mov and block with speed and ashtal - bg cap with stamina 6 and more realms... rapier elite 3 slot ashtal 28 damage 6% crit 4 stun - dagger 1 ashtal 6% crit and 27 att rating. first WTT shutas for int shutas with good resi stone WTB/WTT 3 slot sorc kilt 12% extra res lv6 resi stone/sb and ashtal and maybe need 4 slot cf top and bg top. WTB/WTT wand +1...
WTT Swash [Urzark]
12/29/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Level 39 Swash _________________________________ Level 39 Swash : Proof Of Destoryer 2 Marvel Scrolls 13 Combis' 10k Lens + 5k Lens Normal 14 Day 20% Toa
WTB Swash Realm Set
06/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I WTB a complete Swash Realm Set on Archon I prefer a Camian Scabbarad(purple one) with resistance as additonal stat Also i dont want a Ice Realm Set! I gonna buy the Marvel Scroll ;) Offer pls via PM :)