Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Serend - Gracia

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Serend - Gracia

SEREND

Comes with 259 wc (c) and 29 wc (p) has marvel scroll on summoner

An account with 72 scion summoner / 74 orc sorceror/ 50 knight

summoner has 2 sezs and 4 200% toas and random chantra with blode and kark. Has 3/4 realm cf (x2 sb top). Has various realm pieces in pet inventory for example 3/4 sereno set with double res kilt. Also has flying ring. Does 6300 crit in tower of despair. Can go on highest floor of BG.

sorcerer has all normal elite gear except chest piece. Has 60 lvl 4 sezs with over 20k lens and other various wc items. has proof of monarch / destroyer and 2 spiral rings with ashtals in them and union neck with ashtal. Has **** lytilo pants, not x2 res.

Knight has everything you get with the instant level up event except its wep is 5% crit dmg +30, +9 elite harshslaughter sword.

account will come with email.

Accepting offers with payment via paypal.

--------

All account info given upon receiving validation email from paypal that you sent me "x" amount of money for paypal or through messaging if we are trading.

--------

You can team view me while on my account to see that I really do 60 lvl 4 sezs on my sorc and everything else I have on it, would take to long to add screen shots or make another really long video.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump, account been around since codemasters days.