Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ELEMENTALIST lvl 95 (Sylvia) look ebay !

Discussion on WTS ELEMENTALIST lvl 95 (Sylvia) look ebay ! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ELEMENTALIST lvl 95 (Sylvia) look ebay !

Hello , many people were interested in my elementalist from the evengarda server. But a safer way as epvp is ebay . So here is the link , and if somebody is interested , he should do a offer and buy it =)

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Update][Sylvia] Wts lvl 91 swash on ebay!
10/28/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,i post the video of my swash and all the very nice gear,pm me here or on ebay! Archlord account lvl 91 swash Sylvia server very nice gear!!! | eBay wts lvl 91 swash sylvia very nice gear - Xfire Video Thanks :)
Wtt Lv71 Elementalist (Sylvia)
04/26/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
So I will back to trade my Elem lvl 71 because have so many chars and no time to play them all. She has a nice name not known in the Server (I changed it when it was possible). Some Wc like 25k Lens, 20 Combi pots,Res orbs, Wc pots, 2 Scrolls, 200% & 50% Toa's, keys, pets, etc... As items: Spiral Event Ring and no realms, just good Elite armor, but if you like to use 1 scroll I have some realms on other char that I could give for free. Ofc I give email linked to account. Im looking mostly for...
WTS [SYLVIA] ELEMENTALIST
03/21/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
As title say i want to sell my 48 lvl elementalist. poison garb,boots,ice cap,lighting pants and gloves (im not sure :D),darilla with lvl4 bat wings. acc has about 20k lens,combis and other cc items. this is nothing special,so i want to sell it for some gold or items on sylvia. TY :P btw,on same acc u have lvl 66 archer (nothing special)on brumhart,and lvl 50 knight on stull (nothing special).
(Sylvia) Wtt Lv71 Elementalist
02/01/2011 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
So I WTT my Elem lvl 71 because I have no time to play her. Has a nice name not know in the Server (I changed it when it was possible). Some Wc like Lens, Combies, Wc pots, 1 Scroll, some keys, pets, etc. An Spiral Event Ring and no realms, just good Elite armor, but if you like to use 1 scroll I have some realms on other char that I could give for free. Ofc I give email linked to account. No scammers pls, its boring.. Im looking mostly for Intelligent Karkaen with Infinitys from Returned...
WTS Elementalist lvl 68 on Sylvia-> Evengarda
08/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hey :rolleyes: I want to sell my elem lvl 68! She got nice equip like : Pargon -> 10 % resistancestone Biglos -> Blackwings lvl 4 ARMOR: Poision 4/5 : -Garb 4/4 Skillawacking / Resistance / Conversion / Astrahl