Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 62 HUNTER DEKARON EU FOR 30+ ELE OR KNIGTH

Discussion on WTT 62 HUNTER DEKARON EU FOR 30+ ELE OR KNIGTH within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 62 HUNTER DEKARON EU FOR 30+ ELE OR KNIGTH

was the title says it need to be on evenguarda or what the name is. pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looking for mage and azure knigth
08/11/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
skils and status points and please use full name of things like exempl :> strange dexurty spirit and heal or what ever his name thanks in advance none whan to help me ? just i was play Conquer online there is server make for you the status bilde what shuld i use in 2moons any help ?
knigth no pixie?
09/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Anybody know why the knigth does not accept my pixie above 110 *? and only the pixie who does not accept the other pets works perfect!
Sell Knigth lvl 8x gaiahon
12/01/2008 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I move to the new server so i want to sell my knigth lvl 8x of Gaiahon: Stuff: Full equip of new worlds (some ice, ligth...) 2 Ohkeros Rings 2 Gaudius Rings 1 Zucker Neck 3 Luke Necklaces Unique Weapon 5 slots Weapon dmg +10 at +13 4Phy 1Electric 1000 mills gold
WTS / WTT Azure Knigth LvL 127
08/01/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling or Trading Level 127 Azure Knight Trieste Server to mage or hunter 127+ also Items: +4 valder gloves +4 divine noble cyrus boots +4 asca helmet/armor/pants