Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Archon Sorc and Knight 91lvl

Discussion on [WTS] Archon Sorc and Knight 91lvl within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Archon Sorc and Knight 91lvl

So i want to sell my Sorc 91lvl CF Full Realms Glo Luke Cloak lvl2 (no other uniqs some wc items ,Serezans ect) can sell for ig gold or scrolls -->>SOLD!@!@

Knight got karkaen 1/1 wings Full CF 3 slot greaves 12% res ext the best cf armors ect lvl5 stones some wc items - sell for paypal PM me with offers later i add screens TRADE ONLY WITH MM!@!@!@!
Old 01/11/2012, 09:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

up
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2012, 00:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i like the sorc :i
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2012, 21:34   #4

BUMP!!!PM me with your offer i dont trade for other acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ARCHON] WTS 99 KNIGHT 93 SORC 92 ELE
05/29/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
I have a 99 knight dbl skill top poison top dbl res greaves poison greaves luke and 2 crit ohkereos .Full realm with extras 93 sorc 2 blodes luke full realm with extras lots of other extra gear for other chars 92 ele full realm with extras make offers cash or trades on stull.
WTS 80 SORC [STULL] 72 KNIGHT [ARCHON]
05/18/2011 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys im selling my main account. Both Sorc and Knight are on the same account. I can sell the intelligent luke alone or with the account. Im open for trades for accounts 8x+ on archon or eu3 or Paypal / Paysafe Cards. If you buy this account i have a 68 ranger on stull i will give for free with it. has full cf great stats spiral rings and union neck. i just used it for buffing (has mail too) the knight is completely stripped has bril gaurdimesh crappy cf and a full wp bag with some...
WTT lvl76 sorc(deribelle)/lvl63-67 hunter(gracia) for wc on archon or char on archon
11/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Hey ;D And a lvl63-67(dont rly remember anymore :P) hunter with 2/4 cf realm. Hasnt got best equip. hunter on gracia !! For this hunter I want to have a 5x char on archon and that char dont has to have any realm/uniques or I want some WC on Archon :) Feel free to offer smthing else too :) For more information just PM me :D
Archon] WTT 77 Knight for 75+ sorc!
06/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
wtt knight lv 77 on archon! Equipment: Armor: - Armor of Cross (Ice realm armor) - Greaves of Bladin (Realm greaves, good yellow stats) - Gauntlets of Excen (New realm gauntlets) - Unique Helm (Ashtal Stone +15 Stats) - Unique Boots Weapons:
[Archon] WTT/WTS Mage lvl74 & Sorc lvl56, also Knight lvl55
06/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Just what the topic said, I want to sell these accounts or trade all of them for a lvl76+ Mage with decent gear on Eurupe 3 server (Brum/Gai). Mage lvl74: realm cap (lightning) realm kilt (ice) realm bracelets (poison) decent elite gears fair 8slotted staff biglos (ashtal) karkaen (empty)