Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zian wts Glorius Hwardium necklace.

Discussion on Zian wts Glorius Hwardium necklace. within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zian wts Uniques

hwardinum sold

+Rapid ring added.
offer me in scrolls in pm please.
As always highest offer wins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zian: WTS 3 slotted Excellent Hwardium Neck
12/26/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title says.... Accepting money via paypal or scrolls on Eu3
[Announcement] Gold Necklace & Pebbles Necklace hack Soon!(Little Mari Pet XCanceled)
05/11/2011 - Grand Chase - 58 Replies
I succeed on creating a program and i created gold and pebbles necklace.I'll post it soon in the release section after i created the website.To Activate the Gold and Pebbles Necklace hack,you just need to open the program and it will redirects you to the website and click "Activate Now" then open patcher log in your account and you will see that you are already wearing the new Gold and pebbles necklace.But to get it,there are some challenges so just wait till i post it at Release section.I...
[Zian] Wts Glorius Biglos
03/05/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all I wts Glorius Biglos 0/1 stats : 10% mov speed all stats 10 8% cast reduce I got scroll for trade I'm looking for a scroll +- 600wc or offer me :)
[Zian] Wts Glorius Biglos Necklace
02/04/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/128/alefclient201 1020321252.png offer me in wc/gold edit : also wts a normal biglos necklace offer got scroll to trade ofc
WTS Glorius Logo/ Glorius gaudius [Sylvia]
11/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
hi@ all again i wanna sell my glorius logo and glorius gaudius i dont need them anymore. Both are with 8% res/9% res stone. all i need is €€€€ i have scrolls for trade! maybe i will add later int guadimesh with lvl 6 might but not sure now. i must do some test first :-P