Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts swash lvl 70 name V4lkiri4 on gaiaghon just place comment with the price no realm

Discussion on wts swash lvl 70 name V4lkiri4 on gaiaghon just place comment with the price no realm within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts swash lvl 70 name V4lkiri4 on gaiaghon just place comment with the price no realm

the char has no realm no uniqs but is skilled and has no more equipement exept elite items
Old 12/18/2011, 19:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont tell ur char name.
10 bucks I think.
Old 12/18/2011, 20:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dude delete the thread and never say a character name again :<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS/WTB swash realm unique for sorc realm and unique on Archon-Deri
07/12/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I have swash with 2 crit shutas (8% res each) - full realm top (lighting) and scabbard 4 and 3 slot lv 5 stones+ashtal. Cf boots extra mov and block with speed and ashtal - bg cap with stamina 6 and more realms... rapier elite 3 slot ashtal 28 damage 6% crit 4 stun - dagger 1 ashtal 6% crit and 27 att rating. first WTT shutas for int shutas with good resi stone WTB/WTT 3 slot sorc kilt 12% extra res lv6 resi stone/sb and ashtal and maybe need 4 slot cf top and bg top. WTB/WTT wand +1...
[Price Check]Lvl 7x swash
06/20/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Items: 100 Mil Ring of the gaia tree stamina lvl 5 Blode resi stone Karkean lvl 4 cloak jacket of camian double SB scabbard of camian double resi gloves of camian double att. speed boots of camian double block
Price Check 8x Swash EU3
04/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
Uniques Glor Blode 1/1 10% Res Glor Blode 1/1 10% Res Kark 1/1 Lvl 4 Ele Cloak Gadius 0/1 Equip Lvl 85 Dagger 6 % Crit
WTB Swash Realm Set
06/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I WTB a complete Swash Realm Set on Archon I prefer a Camian Scabbarad(purple one) with resistance as additonal stat Also i dont want a Ice Realm Set! I gonna buy the Marvel Scroll ;) Offer pls via PM :)
Price check on swash 85+ (evengarda)
05/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Swash level 85+ server Evengarda Full Arncien, ashtal in helmet, 3 slot top, 2 slot scabbard, ashtal/quickness in boots, crit/a.speed in gloves. Also a 4 slot ice top (pve stonned). Also full light (once had full ice, but needed space :P) Blode ring with +10% drop/xp (ashtal) Karkaen neck with +10% drop/xp (ashtal) Shuta ring (ashtal) 2x Barom ring (might)