Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EURo 3 WTB 100% heals

Discussion on EURo 3 WTB 100% heals within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
EURo 3 WTB 100% heals

hello I would like to buy 2 or 3 stacks of 100% heals for fairly cheap on euro 3 please, please send me a pm and post if you have some to sell in-case forget about this post.

cheap and in game gold only , NO PAYPAL or Game Cards , need them by tomorrow.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ribot cleric heals
04/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
When botting with cleric sub can you use the healing skills to heal your hp? I tried this with my bard/cleric but i put healing skills in secondary weapon buff slot and all bot did was heal himself. Is there another way that the bot can switch weapons and heal himself without getting stuck?
[ReleasE] Heals Only 4/23/08
05/05/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Ok people. I would have released this once i got outa school, but i was too busy playing with them in gunz. these worx well. if any probelms, please tell me so. WHAT TO DO: for beginners] 1. Download the launcher requirements + the system.mrs of your choice, once done leave it alone for now 2. Go to "Start" double click "My Computer" 3. There, you will see a section under "Hard Drive Disks" 4. Double click on the hard drive disk that has a ( C: ) at the end of its name 5....
anything that auto heals your pets HGP?
04/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
well since agbot doesnt loop, i return to town doing nothing for like 8 hours since i go to school. i always come back from school finding my pet is dead. it wasnt because of it getting killed cuz i had auto heal on for my pet. so any auto HGP healers out there? or maybe something that can unsummon my pet once i return to town, or maybe something to DC me or log me off when i return to town?? help would be appreciated, thank you
gecastete Heals anzeigen
12/10/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hallo, Habe gestern gesehen, dass es möglich ist gecastete heals auf andere leute über seinem eigenen playermodel anzuzeigen! Sagen wir mal ich hau nen Flashheal auf erazer raus. Dann steht über meinem Playermodel folgendes: erazer: +1183 Halt genauso wie beim sct, nur dass auch meine heals auf andere angezeigt werden! Weiß jemand wie man es bekommt, oder ob es schon beim sct dabei ist?
Priest BOT (Same as ShadowBot but heals) for 1.5.1
05/13/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hi, This is my latest Priest Bot that is not in shadow form and heals etc. The one thing that's annoying me is the corpse run, it's not working very well