Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Archon WTT swash lvl92 for sorc lvl92+

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 4
Archon WTT swash lvl92 for sorc lvl92+

swash lvl92

Ice garb lvl4 stoned + ashtal(4/4)
cf garb lvl4 stoned (3/3) extra 12% sb
cf scabbard lvl4 and 5 stoned (2/2) extra 12% resi
cf gloves lvl6 stoned (2/2) extra attack rating +21 and attackspeed 11%
cf boots lvl3 stoned (2/2) extra dodge 3% **** boots
bg cap might lvl4 stoned (1/1)

elite lvl92 rapier and dagger with ashtals
cf farm weapons

2 crit shutas with 7 and 9 % resi in it
luke with lvl 3 ele cloak
kark with lvl2 ele cloak
darilla with lvl2 ele cloak

many cc items, 5 serazans, 200% toas ...........


for more informations, pm me



D1amant is offline  
Reply



« Very special offer! Must see! | [EU3] wts intel shuta/blode »

Similar Threads
WTT/S Swash & Sorc 85 Archon/Deribelle
07/16/2011 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Swash : blode ( 10% res )& 3 spiral & luke light Top cf top +11% SB cf bracers +10% attack speed cf boot rapier ashtal good dagger
[Archon] WTT Swash 89 / Sorc 73 / Knight64
06/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
[Archon] WTS lvl92 Ranger
07/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 15 Replies
I'm sick of playing ranger... (E-mail INCLUDED) Made in USA. Here Are the stats. Come with Ele 41 with another Barom + Shuta. Also have 45 Great Pardon in WC bag. (IF GO TO GRACIA, YOU GET FREE NAME CHANGE!) http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/115/firstranger.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9779/ranger3.jpg Offer is $250 USD PM me if interested. Paypal verified only. Will sell both Ranger&Berserk in package deal. PM me offer.
Verkaufe lvl92 Knight Archon +2 CM Eventringe
05/31/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Verkaufe top equipten lvl 92 Knight auf dem Archon Server inklusive lvl92 +13 Einhandschwert mit FÜNF Ashtal steinen! Das ganze wird gekrönt von 2 exklusiven CodeMasters TRADEBAREN Event Skillup ringen. Ring 1: Ring of Magical Power: all skills +1 attack speed +5% 2% chance auf 120% Critical 8% Resistance Stein
WTT 56 Zerk with 40 Swash FOR 56+ Sorc [ARCHON]
05/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Zerk: Helmet: +25Stats, +9% All Resis Top: 73 Defense in total! Mana +6%, Defense+15, Skillblock +15%, 8%Chance to 13%dmg restored healt, Max HP +14% Stones: Resis +10%; HP+10%, Ashtal +15 All stats Stone. Graeves: 40 Defense in Total! Max HP+ 240, Reistance +12, Defense +12 Stones: +10%; Skillbock +8%. Yellow: Vital Charge Boots: Movement Speed +11%, Dodge +1%, Block +8%, Yellow: Supreme DMG, Red Heat, Death Strike



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.