Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{gracia/stul/tullan} WTB BERZERKER LV 92+..

Discussion on {gracia/stul/tullan} WTB BERZERKER LV 92+.. within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{gracia/stul/tullan} WTB BERZERKER LV 92+..

As title says.. I want to buy Berzerker LV 92+.. If it has pet LV 4 (300%xp) is. Good.. Please let me know.. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling on gracia/tullan
02/13/2011 - Archlord Trading - 20 Replies
62 hunter gracia with mail ofc hunter sold to czskids :) 71 sorc tullan without mail armor cf garb 12% sb 6% convert 4% def bonus lvl 5 cast lvl 5 resist lvl 4 convert cf garb 12% hp bonus lvl 3 resist cast and stam buff
WTS Berzerker 90 Gracia With 50 sera lvl 4
02/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Berzerker with 50 sera lvl 4 2 blodes 1 barom 1 glo gadius 1 luke neck 1 kark neck full Realm And cf bonus
WTT| accounts on gracia&deri for tullan
11/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
well since noone wants to buy them,so ill just trade them. ♥Zian (deriebble) TRADED ♥lvl 80 archer ♥cf garb ♥kark with ashtal in it ♥cc items in bag ♥full equiped with weapon and unique armor (dont got rings) ♥on same account lvl 44 hunter dont really remember what items she got ♥comes with mail
lvl 85 sorc gracia and 71 Swashbuck Tullan
10/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
I have 2 accounts on Archlord a lvl 85 Sorc with full realm and kark with 2 x blode with 7%resist in one and the other blode 8% resist my inventory is full of very nice realm gear for others i have over 30k Lens on that charcter and lots of other cc I would like to get 75$ for it i spent 125$ getting it up there so... cant expect profit when playing Char: Noobi Server: America(Garcia) 2 nd account Completly different account I made this Swashbuckler for the Tullan event He doesnt...
WTS BERZERKER 81 ON GRACIA WITH 65 SERAZARAN LVL 4
10/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
closedddddddddddddd