Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS int shuta and 2 slot biglos(lvl5cloak,angellvl4 wings) and wp items on DERI

Discussion on WTS int shuta and 2 slot biglos(lvl5cloak,angellvl4 wings) and wp items on DERI within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Exclamation WTS int shuta and 2 slot biglos(lvl5cloak,angellvl4 wings) and wp items on DERI

WTS mz INT SHUTA 0/1 AND 2 slot biglos with lvl 5 cloak and angel lvl 4 wings AND LENS COMBIES TOAS AND EXTRA LVL 4 ANGEL LVL 4 wings NO nec for just 50€ pasafecard or paypal , VERY good offer for you so fast CONTACT ME HERE OR ON skype !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
!HOT! WTT MY INT SHUTA,2 SLOT BIGLOS WITH CLOAK AND WINGS OR WP FOR GRACIA THINGS
08/10/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
HEYA GUYS , I HAVE GOOD OFFER FOR YOU ALL , I WANT TO TRADE MY INT SHUTA0/1 AND 2 SLOT BIGLOS WITH LVL 5 CLOAK AND ANGEL WINGS AND MANY WP LIKE LENS OR TOAS OR SCROLL FOR UNIQUES,SCROLLS OR WP ON GRACIA SERVER , SO FAST PLS ;) CONTACT ME HERE IN EPVP OR CONTACT ME ON SKYPE : SAIYAN PANDI OR THANANSAIYAN95
*HOT * WTS INT SHUTA AND 2 SLOT BIGLOS with lvl 5 cloak and lvl 4 wings ON DERI !
08/04/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTT MY INT SHUTA 0/1 OR 2 SLOT BIGLOS CLOAK LVL 5 WINGS angel 4 ! I sell for wp or scroll :) on gracia ! contact me here or on skype under saiyan pandi or thanansaiyan95
WTS 2 SLOT BIGLOS with lvl 5 cloak and lvl 4 angel wings on DERIBELLE SERVER !
07/28/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I sell the 2 slot biglos with lvl 5 cloak and lvl 4 angel wings (i have scroll ) + 100 % toas and lens and 4 ! 4 and 5 % cast rings and 1 2 % crit ring with rings spirit stones and lvl 6 cloak but in nec AND scions (3 ) FOR WC OR UNIQUE/S/ RING SPIRIT STONES ON GRACIA SERVER (STULL/TULLAN/GRACIA) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTACT ME ON SKYPE UNDER Saiyan pandi or thanansaizan95 or add me on facebook under saiyan :bandit:pushparajah!
[Archon/Deri]WTS 2 slot blode/WTB Crit Shuta
07/01/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
like the title says =) pm me with offers / for crit shuta also pm me whats in it Greetz El1s
[Cyripus] WTS - Unique items (shuta blode, biglos)
05/19/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, sorry for my bad english... iam selling the following items on server cyripus: Shuta Ring (Stamina Lv 3) Blode Ring (Stamina Lv 3)