Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB swash on zian/ archon

Discussion on WTB swash on zian/ archon within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB swash on zian/ archon

hiya all i WTB a swash on zian/ archon server.
i can offer WC(p) or other accounts.
the swash doesn't need anything special ofc how higher the lvl and the gear the better the pay
also the acocunt needs to have active email adress.

pm me with offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Swash HH armor (Zian)
08/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
ON (Archon/Deribelle) http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5483/swasharmo r.jpg offer me =) also i sell those greaves for archer: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4034/14078288.jp g 2scrolls=best offer they are 3 slot now (i m to lazy to make a new screen xD)
WTS Swash @Zian
07/16/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Moin ich verkaufen einen Swash lvl 9X Full Realm Angebote in WC
[ZIAN] Swash lv95
07/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone... I wanna sell my account with Swashbuckler lvl 95 Im gonna sell my account becouse i leave my country and i gonna work at netherland (whatever...) On account is also 72 archer/52 sorc. On Swash i had 2x glorious shuta with 9% resi (both) / normal kark with lv1 ele cloak(i got it from 40lvl) VERY Nice GLOVES AND SCABBARD with lv 5 stones, I got like 100m in GOLD alot of prayer stones lvl 1/2/3/4/5/6 also i got alot of chantra items (lens/combi/swashes suits/pots/toas/few...
wtb swash zian 85 +
03/07/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
i want to trade my sorc for it swash need to be full realm and unique here is my sorc on zian also: WTS 88 sorc with 1 sera lv4 left skills are not reseted + event gem of orgin about 16 vps but have about 10 letter of great pardon equpment : Caps : Ice cap with ashtal Psn cap with lv5 fire(for bg leveling) elite cap 10% ele resi (lv5 fire also for bg)
WTT lvl 63 swash for toon at zian!
06/13/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
i want to trade lvl 63 swash, 2x cf top! one is 4/4 +10,and other one is unstoned . loads of wc in chantra bag(lens,sig of glory,return orbs,LOADS of giant and light speed and evade pots,passports etc etc.) 2x proof of destroyer and 1x union neck. full safe keeper collection lvl 7. It has 40vp,but you can easy farm it down. on the same account is lvl 56 ranger rogue lvl 3 (256vp)