Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sylvia Uniques Selling

Discussion on Sylvia Uniques Selling within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sylvia Uniques Selling

Karkean Neackle 0/1 possibly i have Wing Chest so i can sell with wings.
Blode Ring 0/1 for 3 scrols or 2sc + some cc
Luke Neackle 1/1 *** Wings LVL 4 !

PM ME IF U INTERESSED.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[eu2/sylvia] WTS UNIQUES
06/25/2011 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
RINGS -Intelligent gaudius Stamina Lv5 -Intelligent gaudius -Shuta ring 7% resistance -Shuta ring 6% resistance -Shuta ring -Flying ring -Pargon ring Lv 6 stamina
WTB sylvia uniques
10/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi all, i WTB some uniques on sylvia : intel karkaen infinity luke infinity (intel luke infinity i prefer) brilliant blode 0/1 or 1/1 and .... the great one^^ WTB excellent biglos :) pm me^^
[Sylvia] WTS Uniques
07/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
I Will Sell Unics 1x Proof of Monarch 1x Premium Shuta SOLD 1x Shuta 0/1 SOLD 1x Redsing Ring 1/1 Resistens 6%
[Sylvia] WTS all my Uniques now
07/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 16 Replies
New items added! Hi. Now i decided to quit the game and to sell all my stuff. I made new prices for all, because i dont want to buy WC anymore and the buyer need the scroll. You can trust me, some other guys did it too and they all got their uniques. NEW: I sell 6 Ashtals and 6 Scions. PM me if you are interested. 1x Karkaen 0/2 with special stats 10% drop and 10% exp sold to Seller87 1x Pargon Ring with Ashtal 20,00 € 1x Pargon Ring with 10% Resistance stone sold to Eladamri 1x...
{sylvia} WTS ALL UNIQUES
06/21/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Ok , i think its over for me as well, tried playing again but its not the same as before. Support me on my new venture Karkaen necklace lvl 4 wings ( gold see through ones)= 50 euro 2x Blode ashtal = 40 euro each Lilith/empty = 9 euro ohkerous/ashtal = 10 euro