Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS level 10 neck with infinty wings (15%movespeed)

Discussion on WTS level 10 neck with infinty wings (15%movespeed) within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS level 10 neck with infinty wings (15%movespeed)

As the title says i want to sell the neck with the original Infinity wings(white) on Gaiahan for offer post here if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb wings no neck on archon
09/29/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
can be any level. prefer dark wings. post your offers please and give me price.. ill pay in gold :)
WTB WINGS NO NECK
04/14/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
im willing to buy any wings not in a necklace, i really need it for my lvl 0 necklace
WTT lvl3-wings on lvl66-Neck and/or Luke Neck [Stamina+15] for some WCoin! Cyripus
10/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Hey just like i said, i would like to trade my lvl66-Neck with lvl3 Wings and +8 All Stats for some WCoin on Cyripus! If the amount of Wcoin is really good, you will get Luke with Stamina +15 in it for free. would be nice if i can sell today! so fast pls All that is on server Cyripus :p cheers
WTB WINGS LVL 4 OR 5 NO NECK
04/05/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
so i WTB WINGS LVL 4 OR 5 NO NECK AND NO DEATH/BAT WINGS OFFERS, post offers here or PM me ;) AND THE SERVER IS EVENGARDA
WTS on Cyri: 1x Karkaen Neck with Infinity Wings, 2x Blode Rings with level 3 Stamina
01/21/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
As title says: WTS on Cyri: 1x Karkaen Neck with Infinity Wings, 2x Blode Rings with level 3 Stamina each. Set goes for 175€ or 200$ (paypal only) Hit me up if interested. Scammers have no chance at all so don't even try it :D A lot of former buyers in this forum can confirm that the buyer will get the items without any problems.