Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

safe trading / no scamms.. selling sorcerer lv 71 on archon

Discussion on safe trading / no scamms.. selling sorcerer lv 71 on archon within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
safe trading / no scamms.. selling sorcerer lv 71 on archon

hello,
i want to sell a sorcerer lv 71 in archon server..with about 35 combi and 30k lens+ inside..4/5 realm with very good stats..cap missing.. top extra skill block / kilt extra resistance.. gloves with ashtal and boots too..i provide full archlord account information and i give e-mail too..price is negotiable.. reply me for more information.. no scamm or fake sale.. u can take all stats to 80% without extra wc.. and cast 99.. has 1 shuta with extra absorb damage and 1 biglos with extra absorb damage so you are immortal farming
with the items i already has in it.. i take only paysafecards...
thank you for reading
Old 05/25/2011, 13:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol put some screen and we understand its fake or not
Old 05/25/2011, 16:08   #3

u can understand from a picture if its true or false? and how do u know that the picture i upload is from my character? seriously now? :P

if u are intrested.. u can login .. i login too and u see items.. its more simple this way