Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dager rapier silvia

Discussion on dager rapier silvia within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dager rapier silvia

wtb dager and rapier lv 92 good stat (+1) pm offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl 56 wizz and lvl 55 dager
10/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
lvl 56 wizzard/cleric ff no sp remaining server persia lvl 55 dager/cleric ff no sp remaining server gaia bouth NO EMAIL VERIFICATION i trade for lvl 60+ chinese or xbow
[Sylvia] WTS good 85 rapier
08/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
27 damage 6 crit 6 stun and i'd like to trade or sell 350m on sylvia make offers in wc or gold or items on Archon server http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/101840016-4.jpg
WTB BOW LVL 71 AND RAPIER LVL 78-85 (Archon)
05/21/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Need buy bow lvl 71 very good sat with ashtal or scion , and buy very good rapier lvl 78-85 with astal or scion. pay with wp in game !
71 Rapier and Dagger with +1 skills
02/10/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hi I have a Rapier and Dagger with both +1 skills on it and was wondering what some one would offer for it. The rapier is 3 slot with ashtel stones in it /w greens +1 skills 29 dmg, 20 poison attack and attack rating 28 " I think", game is down so forgot to look. Also, +1 Dagger 1 slot with ashtel stone in it. Was looking more at Fortune gates for these 2 or if you only wanted one of them offer me. Dont really want to do paypal, but will consider it if the offer is good. As most of you...