Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS hunter good stats realms and uniks Sylvia

Discussion on WTS hunter good stats realms and uniks Sylvia within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS hunter good stats realms and uniks Sylvia

wts hunter good stats realms and biglos 0/1 and intel biglos lv 5 cloak on sylvia offer me here or in pm thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Realms on Sylvia
03/29/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Serad Boots - 11% mov.speed Aaron Boots - 12% mov.speed Armour of Aaron - 10% max hp Jambeau of Remulos - block 8% Armpads of Shakran - skill cast time 2% Gilliwen Skirt - 12% skill block Boots of Zwan - block 9% Serad Bracers - 12% att .speed Elementalist Light Cap Elementalist Light Boots
WTS realms hunter best stats sylvia
02/01/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
hi all i wanna sell all those things :) armor of shakran 10% sb 10% mana > lv4 skill cast stone / lv4 max hp stone / lv3 resi stone tassets of gorgan 9% resi lv5 sb and resi stones tassets of gorgan 11% resi lv5 sb and resi stones armor of shakran 11% mana 6% convert 0/4
[sylvia]REALMS good bonus stats!!!
01/11/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
WTS for wc on sylvia: Boots of Excen 11% m.speed Boots of Serreno 9% block Boots of Serreno 8% block Gloves of Arncien Boots of Lytillo 10% m.speed (lv3 stones) Armor of Nuendo 11%SB and 11% max mana NEW: KILT ZWAN 12% RES 2/3 lv6RES lv5SB SOLD
WTS Some Realms On Sylvia
11/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Mars Armpads 2% cast bonus Robindole armpads 3% cast bonus Robindole armpads 2% cast bonus Graves of Nuendo 10% resi bonus SOLD Boots of Nuendo 2% dodge bonus
[Paypal] LVL 96 MAIN! GOOD STATS! 11M CASH!!! 98 HUNTER! RARE 3 LETTER NAME![Paypal]
11/08/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I got this nice main to sell. It has almost 99 hunter. 12m in cash and 2m in items. AND A RARE 3 LETTER NAME! THE ACCOUNT HAS A REOCCURRING MEMBERSHIP THROUGH MY FRIENDS CREDIT CARD! HE DOSNT PLAN ON STOPPING IT! Username: 0ie Account Information: Level 96, melee Bank Items: 11m Full Void Hunter Gear