Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGuad nProtect VM Bypass | Archeage SEA

Discussion on GameGuad nProtect VM Bypass | Archeage SEA within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GameGuad nProtect VM Bypass | Archeage SEA

The new SEA version of AA uses GameGuard nProtect which is an anti-hack software. One of the thing it does is it detect VMWare and shuts the game client. I wanted to see if there is any way to bypass it to multibox.
Old 06/06/2020, 23:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidShah203 View Post
The new SEA version of AA uses GameGuard nProtect which is an anti-hack software. One of the thing it does is it detect VMWare and shuts the game client. I wanted to see if there is any way to bypass it to multibox.
do some search..GG normally can be bypassed by I did that with another game
Old 06/11/2020, 13:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
do some search..GG normally can be bypassed by I did that with another game
hey i did followed all the manual and instruction but my client still crashed and the gameguard info shows up. is there any tweaks besides this? also when im trying to run the hiddentests.exe i cant see the " successfull " notification.
Old 12/06/2020, 15:32   #4

I think it does exist ?

Tags
archeage, gameguard, multibox, sea, vmware