Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA: Unchained |9,5k GS Ebonsong |Nuian

Discussion on AA: Unchained |9,5k GS Ebonsong |Nuian within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
AA: Unchained |9,5k GS Ebonsong |Nuian

Server: Belstrom, Nuian

- Ebonsong/Primeval, Ancestral Level 35+
- 9500+ GS with legendary Bow plus 17+
- Full Epic Set with full Gems, T3 Cape
- Forgotten Dream Ring + Noryette
- Gallant Mount with best Equipment
- Farmhouse + (If you want) 7 Scarecrows
- 900+ Gilde Stars
- Fish-Find Longliner
- 8 Slot Farm-Cart

Mehr Informationen via PN
For more informations pn @ me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AA unchained Ebonsong Alexander NUIA 6k+ GS
11/17/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hey just want to sell my ArcheAge Account on EU Server Alexander, Class Ebonsong 6k+ GS and atm 600+ Gold i will play the next days on this Account so maybe u got more some nice stuff and over 100 Dilligence Coins left for more Informations and offers PM me here.
[Selling] EU - Jakar / High End Account / Full geared Ebonsong, 11.4k EP
05/29/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Title "General" gives you +25 to all stats; All mats (including honorforged medals) for you to craft the next mystic warrior necklace with next patch. Almost 2k Loyalty, Full geared ebonsong, 11.4k EP. Saved all mats for you to re-create a build and gear + buy any top pet/glider you like for 500+ manastorm crystals. PRICE : 300€ After a successful purchase, you will receive login, password to the account and e-mail. Or Will change the email to your email.
[Selling] Ezi - 8000 GS (in the top 100) - Ebonsong - 34 Ancestral - Pirate (Orj : Nuia) - Epic
01/02/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD!!
Ezi - 8000 GS (in the top 100) - Ebonsong - 34 Ancestral - Pirate (Orj : Nuia) - Epic
12/20/2018 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.playerauctions.com/archeage-account/142 674748a!ezi--8000-gs-in-the-top-100--ebonsong--34- ancestra/
[Selling] WTS Archeage Account Ezi Nui lvl 50 Ebonsong
05/16/2018 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i didnt play archeage anymore and want to sell my account he have patron some stuff like 25x 1k labor pots 20 x 500 labor pots scarecrows rest of Patron and 3,2k Gold~ when u want this tell me in skype: killlakleinsebi1