Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EU-Jakar 14k GS/Eternal +26 Radiant Erenor Scepter/250k Gold /Hiram T3 armor Hero&T3

Discussion on EU-Jakar 14k GS/Eternal +26 Radiant Erenor Scepter/250k Gold /Hiram T3 armor Hero&T3 within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face EU-Jakar 14k GS/Eternal +26 Radiant Erenor Scepter/250k Gold /Hiram T3 armor Hero&T3

Hi Everyone!
i would like to sell my Beloved AA account (EU-Jakar)
Kindly Check the infos to see the details of my account ^.^
Email Details can give.

PRICE : 200€

Interested ? Contact in discord to discuss furthermore

Discord # : MitchelNauval#2735

EU - JAKAR

Radiant +26 Eternal Erenor Scepter
14k Gearscore / all skill trees lvl 55 (36 ancestral)
Mythic Hiram Guardian Dagger
Mythic Hiram Guardian Bow
Armor Hiram T3 (Hero and T3 Gems) - working on T4
About 10k Magic Defense Penetration
Eternal cloak, eternal Wardrobe, eternal Undergarment, eternal necklace, ring and earring
250000 gold on hand
Items to sell worth 200000 gold
6500 kyrios badge
Several ships (speedboat, submarine etc.), roadster, several mounts and battle pets, twinks
Big Mansion and townhouse with aurora storage chests
A lot of bound crafting items
Two Different Epic Armor Sets (Cloth and Plate T3 Hiram) both 14kGS

Character Details:
https://imgur.com/a/GHQkMPT

« Buying Archeage high end gear or alot gold. | Selling - Buying AA Gold -> Items -> Accounts »

Similar Threads
[Selling] ~NA-ARIA~ High End * 8900GS T2/T3 Divine/Epic Hiram Cloth, T3 Epic Hiram Weapons,
08/02/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
I have enjoyed this wonderful game for years but sadly I dont have the time to invest in this game anymore. As i m exhausted into the game & moved on into other game. The account comes with a email access or can change the email to the buyer. For Sale is a 8900GS cloth character on NA Aria. The account has 12000 credits and 1100gold on it. Inventory and Warehouse Fully Expanded Proficiencies: 230k Commerce, 135k Larceny, 94k Farming,
[Selling] EU-Jakar 7.8K lv. 34 Ancestral Dwarf Mage T3 Brilliant Hiram Set Fully Gemmed t1 gems
04/23/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
EU-Jakar ALT Account for sale This account has 7.8k gearscore if you add some cheap accesoires that were missing. The account has lots of grinded Hiram EXP and infusions still Also the account has 52 haunted chests which is extremely much XP for your cloak. https://imgur.com/a/kWBHFx8
[Selling] Legendary armor + Mythic Erenor bow + T3 Gemmed and more
02/12/2019 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
This characters gear score will increase once the other 5 pieces of gear are awakened. All her gear socketed with T3 Gems 18 temperament or higher on armor Legendary regrade on armor Mythic Erenor bow tempered to +20 exp 12% to eternal 2 pieces armor is awakened to abyssal library leather (7 set bonus has a chance to ignore all defense on attack) 5 other pieces are ready to awaken (all legendary grade) 1 legendary supreme shield that pairs with the legendary supreme spear socketed with...
[Selling] Verkaufe 10k Gold und Hero Erenor Bogen auf Prophecy
05/11/2018 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Biete euch die Chance auf 10k Gold (1k Gold Einheiten Minimum) und auf einen Erenor Bogen Heroisch! Bitte Sendet mir Vorschläge was ihr Bereit seit zu Zahlen
Radiant souls And Radiant souls
05/04/2014 - Seafight - 4 Replies
Ahoy Pirates, At the end of the event the Cursed Souls will be exchanged for Crystals at a ratio of 2 Souls for event Crystal. The Radiant Souls will also be exchanged for Crystals at a ratio of 1 Souls for 1 Crystal.