Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS PACK OF ACCOUNTS FOR BUSSINE IN RANGORA!

Discussion on WTS PACK OF ACCOUNTS FOR BUSSINE IN RANGORA! within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS PACK OF ACCOUNTS FOR BUSSINE IN RANGORA!

sell seven accounts, 3 are patron until April and 4 normal among all together 12 gazebo, 3 16 x 16, 2 farm house and 1 armor house, fellow ship plaze and all farms and houses communicate, are glued to each other, I have a business that generated 300 cheeses every 2 days and a half, which won, to 25 cheese 8000 golds every two days, husdbandry 140k, 70k commerce, metalwork carpentry 20k 20k 20k masonry, have 4 and a car hauler to transport the 300 cheeses 9 trips, each trip can take 32, have materials for 2 rounds of cheese more, I have merchant, 2 clipper, imperial jade glider, griffin mount, 600 Loyalti, 400 merit bandage, 3 account patron lvl 55, the other 4 are at level 40, the main consideration is the costume of Lord iceven of mirage, and so much more items, yes u wanna win golds in 8000 2 days in rangora server, this is ur pack! esta pack of accounts has invested 1500 euros, and 150,000 golds, all you have to do is come in, put the harvest, recojerla at 2 and a half days and collect your 8000 gold, I have no pictures but can show everything in the game , names, xtrem, xtremz, xtremzz, xxtrem, xxtremzz, xxxtrem, xtremzzz, email only serious people refrain swindlers method paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Level 1 accounts with God Pack
10/10/2015 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I have 11, Level 1 accounts with God Pack... Created today, not cracked... I'm giving you the original email also... price per account 2 eur, perfect for smurfing :} may consider bundle deals for larger q-ty...
[Buying] 2 Accounts mit HL1 Pack + CS Complete
09/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
want to buy 2 Accounts mit HL1 Pack + CS Complete beide level 3 Accounts: Mitglied seit 2004
[Selling] Platinum Accounts Pack!
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
DISCLAIMER : Please, dont waste your and my time, im looking for real customers! Platinum Account Pack has 5 NA Platinum accounts with unverified emails. Accounts description: 1. Platinum III - 114 champs, 43 skins 2. Platinum III - 102 champs , 35 skins 3. Platinum III - 94 champs , 78 skins 4. Platinum I - 64 champs , 8 skins 5. Platinum II - 70 champs , 43 skins
[Buying] Minecraft Accounts Pack
06/19/2014 - Minecraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hello buenas, I would like to buy 7 Minecraft accounts with e-mail. Payment with verified paypal.
4 Accounts Pack 45$[bestbuy]
01/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hey ! I want to sell all my silkroad accounts !!! I don`t want to trade them because i don`t play sro anymore and i don`t think i will play later ! So i make a big offert for my buyer ! I sell all 3 accounts in a package for 45$ ! The pack is formed by: nuker lvl 92 (venice) + glavier lvl 91 SJSRO old + wizz/bard lvl 80 Alexander + gold bot wizz/bard lvl 61 Venice !!! Some info: Nuker: Gear +4/+5 2 avatars pic: ImageShack - email on Hotmail {safe} SJSro: