Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archemaster GREAT account. Maxed profs (US)

Discussion on Archemaster GREAT account. Maxed profs (US) within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Archemaster GREAT account. Maxed profs (US)

FIRST OF ALL, ONLY SKRILL ACCEPTED
The account has been a hell of a journey to make And today it's my last day of Archeage, unfortunately I cannot play anymore due to the amount of work I have daily in my life, The account was made from the very beginning, I actually had one account on the Korean Server before all this, but yeah as you may already know. People without any type of knownledge of the language will eventually quit the game, and so I did, and started AA in the EU/US version once that came. Because of cource I woulldn't play korean if EU and US version was there.

ANYWAY, lets stick to the topic I'm currently selling 3 accounts, unfortunately the post I had before didn't get anywhere beause it seems like it was kind of odd. So I'm making a new topic about just my main account, Which is btw probably one of the best Crafting/moneymaking account on the server, I can provide you with screens if that's what you're asking.
SERVER: Salphira - East (US)

Alright, so the account obviously is Founder
MOUNTS/VECHILES ETC: Harpoon Clipper, Merchant Schooner, Farm Cart, BIG FARM'S -> 16x16 -(3x)
Ebonfur Bjorne (48), Black donkey (25), Black Sabrefang (50), Brown Donkey (9), Mirage Snowlion (25), Snomane Snowlion (50). And 3 level 15 alts for potions,

It also has Zebra, + the Ebonfur Bjorne which is very rare.
The equipment is decently good, IT was great, until the new patch came. But I can guarantee you it's awesome equipment anyway..
(DARKRUNNER)

Delphinad Flame Katana (1x) <--- CELESTIAL, WAS worth like 40K before.
Epherium Desert Sword (1x) <-- Offhand
7/7 Epherium Flame (Leather) <--- (Everything graded to Heroic)

If you now want to be Healer/mage class or anything similiar, there is a backup in the bank, Full serpentis Arcane, + DREAM RING.

The character has 4K gold right now, But lets move on to the proficiencies, which is INSANE.

WEAPONRY (88K) <---- Hardest proffesion to max ingame, It will take ****-TON OF TIME.
LARENCY (90K)
LEATHERWORK (70K)
MINING (70K)
ALCHEMY (90K)
FISHING (90K)

Price is negotiable. But I expect good amount, as you can see this account is HIGH definition of CLASS.
Start bid is 350+

Contact me via Skype: rovax99
PM
MAIL: