Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cheap Gold [Inoch,Aranzeb,Kyrios,Naima]*Instant Delivery* {Hand Farmed}

Discussion on Selling Cheap Gold [Inoch,Aranzeb,Kyrios,Naima]*Instant Delivery* {Hand Farmed} within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Cheap Gold [Inoch,Aranzeb,Kyrios,Naima]*Instant Delivery* {Hand Farmed}

Hey guys, my name is Ken, and I've played archeage ever since it came out, and now its just really boring and I'm deciding to quit.

I have about 11k Gold, Can have more if I sell all my land/items.

I just want a bit of money for my gold. So I can spend it on other stuff, there's just nothing to do right now on archeage, I also want to buy other games that are coming out such as H1Z1.

But yeah, short story short. I'm selling my gold, I can try to sell all my stuff/land, if you want more gold.

Of course I'm not doing this as my job, im just doing it to get some money out of what I spent my time on the game, so of course my prices are going to be alot cheaper than those websites you guys buy from.

I think they're selling their gold for atleast $20/1k.
So I'm going to sell mine for $15/1k. Will give a "Small" discount if you buy bulk/all.

Right now I have 11k a bunch of materials/land/stuff tht I need to sell. My main server right now is Inoch, if you are on the other servers I'm going to have to sell it through the auction house. But will charge a little bit more like $2 more, cause I'd have to pay for the taxes. Unless you want to pay them.

For more information, just post here or PM me, and i'll send you my skype so we can talk .

Thanks! Happy new years guys!

Edit*
My Skype is - KenCee1139
Old 01/01/2015, 22:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

add me skype
Old 01/01/2015, 23:54   #3

What is your skype? I never got a request, my skype is KenCee1139