Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Eanna EU] [Geared] [Lv50 Classes]

Discussion on [Eanna EU] [Geared] [Lv50 Classes] within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/10/2015, 15:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
up up
Old 02/16/2015, 18:55   #17

elite*gold: 0
Account sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EANNA Blighter ALL CLASSES maxed server
11/11/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling my archeage account, on the account i have archeage and defiance archeage was preordered with archeum pack! 150€ worth the account includes: 16x16 farm on harania 4x 8x8 farms in gweonid fortress
WTS Lv50 Warrior Marauder Fully Geared (Harbinger Server)
03/23/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 6 Replies
Lv 50 Marauder on the Harbinger Server Has Full Tier 3 gear from raiding (Rakata) the only pieces of rakata i dont have are, Earpiece, and both implants. They come from doing easy dailies on Ilum. I have no use for them. Also have over 5 million credits on the account and can give you the exact number before the account is purchased Has 42 Valor Head: Rakata
WTS RIFT LV50 Rank8 Geared Rogue Guardian
09/12/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
US RIFT lv 50 guardian rogue Rank8 Geared t2 pve has around 265 worth pve t2gear 3 epic mounts 75%of all noterys maxed all pvp notery maxed 43 cleric guardian 50defiant cleric 50defiant mage cleric 43defiant rogue wts cheep not trade sell acct has alot hardwork into it the guardian rogue is end game almost so hes a ton of fun in pvp and pve as well hit me up if interested this is a one owner acct its also the colectors eddetion asking $300 but would take $200 i am paypal verified as well if...
WTS (US) Rogue lv50, Mage(26) FULLY GEARED
04/07/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my US Server rogue lv 50, and mages lv 26. I am the orginal owner of the account. I have about 280 platinum, and tons of mats. The rogue has 2 sets of armor Tanking and DPSing set(also have 2 sigils of fives). 110% mount, pvp-Rank 3 with a couple Rank 5 equips (Ring and gloves), and there is still about 70k Favor. The equipments are all epic(Purple from t2 instances and some of t3 raid(Greenscale)). will do the transaction through paypal with verfied account only....
[North America] - Lv50 Chanter Lv50 Gladiator Lv50 Templar
03/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
+.*+ Aion *.+. For your information: This account is on North America server. BUT don't worry, in case you don't know, you can switch to the American server by just going to the settings and change the server to North America. Level 50 Templar