Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KyprosaEU Blighter/Darkrunner/Hexblade (EAST-Harani) 100€ max.

Discussion on KyprosaEU Blighter/Darkrunner/Hexblade (EAST-Harani) 100€ max. within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KyprosaEU Blighter/Darkrunner/Hexblade (EAST-Harani) 100€ max.

Hallo Community,

Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem zweiten Archeage Account.
Der Charakter soll sich auf dem Server KyprosaEU befinden, auf dem EAST Kontinent und das Volk Harani(Die Chinesen)

Skillbuild sollte entweder Blighter/Hexblade/Darkrunner sein.

Zahlen kann ich per Paypal,Sofortüberweisung,PSC.
Ich schließe den Handel nur über einen Mittelmann ab, den ich aussuchen werde, notfalls auch bezahlen werde. Oder ihr gebt first.

Hello Community,

Im looking for a second Archeage Account.
The Character has to be on KyprosaEU East Continent. Race - Harani (Chinese guys)

Im looking for a Blighter or Darkrunner or Hexblade.
My payment options are: Paypal,Bank,PSC
I will do this trade only with a middleman, that i will choose, and i will pay him if needed. Or you go first.

Greets,
Bacon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LVL50 Darkrunner ->KYPROSA(EAST SIDE)<-
11/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, I want to buy an Account on the Kyprosa Server East side! The Account have to got and be like that: (More Screamers = preferred) -Darkrunner!!!!! -LVL 50!!!!! -Hasla 2H Axe or minimum 1h Sword!! - Some Golds
Melisara Sell Account 50er Darkrunner/50er Blighter/Cleric(near 50)
11/06/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell my Archeage Account because WoW is coming out and i dont have enought fun on Archeage anymore too play 2 Mmos Server is Melisara Patron expired @ 20.11.14 The Gear is only okay on both of them, they are absolutly fine to start @ 50 Professions are mixed and Fishing is over 30k to fish everything
[Selling] lvl 50 blighter innoch 2 16x16 2 8x8
10/17/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
character has a clipper ship, 2 16x16 and 2 8x8 in two crowns ive decided to quit, this game is way to much of a grind for me, after failing to craft my summer sword for the 3rd time on illustrious. 2 alts, 150g on the account. has a illustrious desert sword and a few uniques such as shield/chest/belt (bright futures set). I realize the character is not worth that much but the placement of the farms would give you room for at least a 24x24 and a 16x16. SS's can be provided as needed. ...
[Selling] Blighter 50 | Primeval 50
10/07/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
Wie Topic sagt, verkaufe ich hier einen Account der folgendes beinhaltet: Blighter(Battlerage/Defance/Shadowplay) Der Blighter befindet sich auf den Server Melisara(Nui) er besitzt das Hasla 1H-Schwert voll gesockelt und Enchantet(pvp 3khonor enchant). Primeval(Archer/Shadowplay/Auramancy) Der Primeval befindet sich auf den Server Kyprosa(Nui) ca. 120g vorhanden.
WTB 250 Gildas Dahuta Harani
10/01/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy 250 Gildas in form of a design. Probably you already know what Im looking for. Im looking for the plans for either the "Lutesong Junk" or the normal "Galleon". IF YOU GOT THOSE PLANS! Let me know.