Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge > ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any1 tried archemarket?? Auction sniper etc?

Discussion on Any1 tried archemarket?? Auction sniper etc? within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any1 tried archemarket?? Auction sniper etc?

Hey guys has any1 tried *** AH sniper etc?? i got it to work but it keeps closing after like 20 auctions...
Old 08/17/2015, 18:27   #2

I've tried it but it doesn't work for me, how did you get it working? I think the free version only runs for a short period of time and closes. You'll have to get premium to get around that from what i've read. It looks like the same plugin as the one you have to get as an addon for archebuddy. rip
Old 08/18/2015, 08:09   #3

Well, I would be careful, it installed a couple of hidden files and set the Deny everyone property on them. Than it would call ping.exe to try to do something. Than the Application would continue opening itself in the background. It was not easy to get rid of the hidden files.
Old 08/18/2015, 13:42   #4

Social Engineering at its finest.

That whole website is just a scam
Old 08/19/2015, 13:11   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Do not post such links on our homepage. We have a trading section on here.

#Closed
Closed Thread