Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

slotted/private for closet cheating

Discussion on slotted/private for closet cheating within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
slotted/private for closet cheating

looking for some more options I can stick with long term, I've heard about aimboss, exspira, xzyph etc but want to know what other options are out there that people have experienced and could recommended, only interested in closest cheat functions so basically just esp and very soft aim but mainly security.
Old 06/14/2022, 01:01   #2

im currently selling a private cheat, slotted at 50 atm, think its roughly half full.

add me on discord if u wanna discus
Old 06/14/2022, 02:44   #3

R185 is a good option if you don't want to pay for an aimboss invite, i think its made by the same people but reskinned for public sale (up to £300 for an invite) But IMO from the loads i've used I'd deffo say Stealthmode is the best for closet cheating if your wanting some type of softaim. They did sadly suffer one detection, but I think they've bounced back and used it as a learning curve to not be detected again for a very long time. Their telegram is popping with about 700 members all vouching for their products. Im sure you'll find a thread here somewhere on EPVP. Kamikaze by GamerDoc is also a very good option too, and it's 100% streamproof, even in screen capture.

Best of luck finding the cheat of your dreams haha.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2022, 13:43   #4

Hello mesmeriz1ng, I can recommend the Kernaim hack with a clear conscience.
I have been using it for more than two weeks now and am completely satisfied.
I have always been looking for a hack where you don't see that you are hacking "legitimately".
The hack has a simple but also easy operation and control panel.
Support is available 24/7 and you get an answer within a few minutes. I would also like to highlight the Discord community. Always there for questions as well as when looking for players.
I went from rookie to master in just under 1 1/2 weeks.

ESP 9/10
Aimbot 9/10
Security 10/10

Discord:
Website from KA:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2022, 14:39   #5

elite*gold: 220229
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmeriz1ng View Post
looking for some more options I can stick with long term, I've heard about aimboss, exspira, xzyph etc but want to know what other options are out there that people have experienced and could recommended, only interested in closest cheat functions so basically just esp and very soft aim but mainly security.
Hi

I recommend you to take a look at our cheat, undetected and we have a small user base
We are focused on security, fully external, streamproof and no dangerous / useless features

If you want to have more informations and/or see reviews :
EPVP : Here
Old 06/16/2022, 23:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmeriz1ng View Post
We ensure high security, undetected and slotted cheat you can visit us on discord!
Old 06/18/2022, 03:02   #7

private me
Old 06/18/2022, 05:39   #8

So I tried LC and that got me banned. So then I tried the Reported spoofer with Exspira and one of those got me banned again, not sure witch one. I couldn't even really run Exspira on my computer anyways, it kept crashing mid game every other game. It was frustrating and the issue couldn't be solved. I then tried Crypto V2 (Kamikazi) and that was good for closet cheating but dude charged me like $90 for one month and I didn't appreciate that since I saw that it was cheaper on his site. Now I use the Ghostaim spoofer with Kermain. I decided to try it for a week since Crypto doesn't work with Ghostaim and found that it's the best at closet cheating so I bought a 3 month sub. My recommendation is Kermain for closet cheating. It looks legit and it's more affordable than others out there. Plus it works with Ghostaim, which is also a legit spoofer.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2022, 12:56   #9

elite*gold: 220229
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiptoptip View Post
Now I use the Ghostaim spoofer with Kermain. I decided to try it for a week since Crypto doesn't work with Ghostaim and found that it's the best at closet cheating so I bought a 3 month sub. My recommendation is Kermain for closet cheating. It looks legit and it's more affordable than others out there. Plus it works with Ghostaim, which is also a legit spoofer.
Thanks for the love, have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 15:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post
Hi

I recommend you to take a look at our cheat, undetected and we have a small user base
We are focused on security, fully external, streamproof and no dangerous / useless features

If you want to have more informations and/or see reviews :
EPVP :
I've used them as well for a week or so and it was totally worth.
I can't understand how they could be undetected since the aimbot feels totally strong but it has a nice glow.
Sadly no "save settings" feature there but I guess this is needed to stay undetected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2022, 19:16   #11

You can take a look at my Discord server. I only recommend the best chairs. I don't sell any myself.
Old 07/14/2022, 03:56   #12

DM me On Discord for Crypto V.2 Invite
SonofSatan#5255
Old 07/15/2022, 12:56   #13

elite*gold: 17
Long time provider here up and running since 2012

We provide only Internal mods, stream proof, win10, win11 and SLOT LIMITED
atm our apex mod is limited to 15 slots
Fell free to join our discord and talk with our clients and see if you want to be one of them
Our Thread
Our Discord
Old 07/17/2022, 22:04   #14

Hello, i do sell a private Apex cheat and slotted made for closet cheating.
DM me on discord for more informations : Zarr#1321.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2022, 23:38   #15

Private me only aimbot --> BASED AI Detection !!!!
( Private slots )