Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How long do you last in Apex?

Discussion on How long do you last in Apex? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How long do you last in Apex?

Good day everyone, I was wondering what are people's experience with cheating in Apex legends, how long do your accounts last? (Assuming the cheat you're using is UD). What features you use and what are the one's you avoid using? What's your play style?

Apex seems to he a tough game to stay unbanned even when playing very legit on very low settings, compared to other games like COD, my accounts have lasted over a year and only got banned with detections and unlockers however, in Apex accounts barely last a few weeks and eventually get caught in a ban (Not detection related, but something else). I know Apex does have good server side/stat based system, but I never figured out how it works and what it bans based off of. I've tried many providers out there, I played with many features on and off to see how quickly I get banned, I even purchased leveled accounts 100+ level to test (Only used ESP, Triggerbot and 75% RCS on this one) and got banned in less than a week. Whilst using other features like Aimbot, I managed to avoid bans for longer (2+ months), but I eventually got banned even on extremely low settings, visible only ESP and very cautious play style.

I can't wrap my head around how their system works, they do a pretty good job of confusing cheaters, sometimes bans happen suddenly out of nowhere when it's been days I haven't played, the moment I join a match I get banned without getting to a fight.

Have you managed to keep an account for a long while whilst cheating? Maybe reached high ranks in ranked? Please share your experience it's much appreciated. Thank you and regards.
Old 05/07/2022, 00:48   #2

elite*gold: 120116
Using the same account for 3 months now, cheat + HWID Spoofer (Inf)
Account created by myself, I used the aimbot from the first game
There is no secret, find a good provider, play legit, avoid reports and you'll last longer
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2022, 01:06   #3

elite*gold: 78
Find good provider and avoid using spoofer unless you are hwid banned already.
Avoid raging and pushing unless you are already good player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2022, 05:18   #4

Thanks for the info guys, I don't use a spoofer so that's a plus however, I have a bad habit of playing hella aggressive, even when I use visible only ESP, I tend to push and most of the time wipe complete teams, I guess people are just more likely to report players this way? Normally my aim, movement and skills are pretty good in Apex, I thought I could get away with it, maybe I should play more passive/defensive and less aggressive.

How does Apex report system work? Does it make their AC prioritize you? Or it passes you for manual review?

Thanks.
Old 05/07/2022, 05:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Thanks for the info guys, I don't use a spoofer so that's a plus however, I have a bad habit of playing hella aggressive, even when I use visible only ESP, I tend to push and most of the time wipe complete teams, I guess people are just more likely to report players this way? Normally my aim, movement and skills are pretty good in Apex, I thought I could get away with it, maybe I should play more passive/defensive and less aggressive.

How does Apex report system work? Does it make their AC prioritize you? Or it passes you for manual review?

Thanks.
In fact, if you don't go beyond master level, you won't get a ban (unless your Aimbot is rampaging, or is detected).
The EAC adds "flags" to your suspicious behavior, and you get a ban when the flags reach a threshold.
Or you can get a manual ban, but that rarely happens. Unless you make it too obvious.
Some say the EAC checks to see if you're constantly looking at walls without information.
Maybe all you need is a truly personal product.
Or better hide yourself?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2022, 08:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanlin View Post
The EAC adds "flags" to your suspicious behavior, and you get a ban when the flags reach a threshold.

Makes sense however, the last account I received a ban the account (Which I created myself and leveled up) reached level 69, and I called it a day. The next day I joined a match to play and it got banned mid game when I landed and didn't even engage in any fights. Why would they ban the moment I join a game and not when I'm offline if the "threshold" has been reached?
Old 05/07/2022, 08:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post
Using the same account for 3 months now, cheat + HWID Spoofer (Inf)
Account created by myself, I used the aimbot from the first game
There is no secret, find a good provider, play legit, avoid reports and you'll last longer
What provider do you use sir?
Old 05/07/2022, 10:51   #8

Im playing since 2 years, esp + strong aimbot in pred lobby ed, i only aimbot when the situation need it, so not much, always check names of people before join a fight, always try to avoid streamer that can instant get you banned, for experience ill Say GDolphn and ASKY for EU.

Edit: Also a must have Is the Specator List, so you can turn off aim settings and be legit. (The on you spectator, not spectator in the server)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2022, 11:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Makes sense however, the last account I received a ban the account (Which I created myself and leveled up) reached level 69, and I called it a day. The next day I joined a match to play and it got banned mid game when I landed and didn't even engage in any fights. Why would they ban the moment I join a game and not when I'm offline if the "threshold" has been reached?
A lot of developers say: EA likes delayed bans
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2022, 11:26   #10

elite*gold: 120116
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanKlaus View Post
What provider do you use sir?
Well, Kernaim.to of course
Old 05/07/2022, 11:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
Im playing since 2 years, esp + strong aimbot in pred lobby ed, i only aimbot when the situation need it, so not much, always check names of people before join a fight, always try to avoid streamer that can instant get you banned, for experience ill Say GDolphn and ASKY for EU.

Edit: Also a must have Is the Specator List, so you can turn off aim settings and be legit. (The on you spectator, not spectator in the server)
which provider?
Old 05/07/2022, 14:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry7600 View Post
which provider?
Private Provider.
Old 05/07/2022, 18:02   #13

elite*gold: 285
Really depends on the Player, Goodmovements, Natural Aim etc. Spectator List is good to so you know when someones watching you.

I personally Use IZI, with My Spoofer since i've raged before just for funand got HWID but for the most part i've been Running it from Gold all the way up to Masters.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2022, 19:04   #14

with private provider like sinfulexp i have managed to survive for about 6+ months so far.
Lucky my hwid is safe and i dont need a spoofer just ESP (got a decent aim)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2022, 19:23   #15

elite*gold: 95
I personally have people in my server who bought from me over 8 months ago, and never got banned(literally pred/masters every single season). Its all about how you play.

You shouldn't have to worry about a ban up until diamond, which is where you can get manually banned if someone records you and posts it one of many discords. But this is rare, and spectator list helps lower this.

You shouldn't even get a hwid ban on the off chance you do get banned. Those usually happen if you got banned multiple times before or the product your using got detected.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
2 Users