Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Depshop apex legit?

Discussion on Depshop apex legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 10
Depshop apex legit?

Hi,
Anyone used cheat for Apex? Is it easily detected? I'm kinda interested but after joining their discord, I was bombarded with people dm saying their cheat is bad and detected. So I wanna know some users experience.

I'm also looking for high end cheats with high security and soft aimbot. So far I've checked out Clutch solution, very nice people but isn't streamproof, IZI is not credit card friendly. Let me know if anything is worth consideration these days. I'm not a rage hacker or ads people through wall type. I'm very subtle, just esp and very smooth aimbot will do, no silent aim, no recoil stuffs... Just wanna last a long time.
flamingonion is offline  
Old 04/13/2022, 17:36   #2






 
Clutch-Solution's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 8645
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,407
Received Thanks: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingonion View Post
Hi,
Anyone used Depshop cheat for Apex? Is it easily detected? I'm kinda interested but after joining their discord, I was bombarded with people dm saying their cheat is bad and detected. So I wanna know some users experience.

I'm also looking for high end cheats with high security and soft aimbot. So far I've checked out Clutch solution, very nice people but isn't streamproof, IZI is not credit card friendly. Let me know if anything is worth consideration these days. I'm not a rage hacker or ads people through wall type. I'm very subtle, just esp and very smooth aimbot will do, no silent aim, no recoil stuffs... Just wanna last a long time.
if you mean this one: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...imereshop.html
yes he is legit and is reselling several cheeses for different games
Clutch-Solution is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2022, 19:48   #3

 
RealVal's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 699
Received Thanks: 133
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingonion View Post
IZI is not credit card friendly
Hello flamingonion,

We can usually accepts Credit/Debit - if you get in contact through - I can surely assist you with checking out using any preferred payment method. Wed like to make checking out as convenient as possible for any customer!

Regards,
Val
RealVal is offline  
Old 04/14/2022, 07:38   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingonion View Post
Hi,
Anyone used cheat for Apex? Is it easily detected? I'm kinda interested but after joining their discord, I was bombarded with people dm saying their cheat is bad and detected. So I wanna know some users experience.

I'm also looking for high end cheats with high security and soft aimbot. So far I've checked out Clutch solution, very nice people but isn't streamproof, IZI is not credit card friendly. Let me know if anything is worth consideration these days. I'm not a rage hacker or ads people through wall type. I'm very subtle, just esp and very smooth aimbot will do, no silent aim, no recoil stuffs... Just wanna last a long time.
I bought their cheats. Played legally, but banned. LOL
The cheats they sell are garbage.

Instead I recommend the r185. It's $35 per month and it's very cheap to buy from hitsuu.
hitsuu#0001
ruskihardbass is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2022, 10:12   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskihardbass View Post
I bought their cheats. Played legally, but banned. LOL
The cheats they sell are garbage.

Instead I recommend the r185. It's $35 per month and it's very cheap to buy from hitsuu.
hitsuu#0001
Thank you for the info, steer clear of them I guess.
flamingonion is offline  
Old 04/15/2022, 21:01   #6





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 221520
The Black Market: 460/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2,661
Received Thanks: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskihardbass View Post
I bought their cheats. Played legally, but banned. LOL
The cheats they sell are garbage.

Instead I recommend the r185. It's $35 per month and it's very cheap to buy from hitsuu.
hitsuu#0001
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingonion View Post
Thank you for the info, steer clear of them I guess.
He has no trade with me, so could be spam. More than willing to share with you our ban reports for any game, alongside now 2,000+ discord vouches
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 04/15/2022, 21:19   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 3
ur best bet is kamikazi
Shaheenowo is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.