Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Apex cheats? Slotted vs unslotted and general advice?

Discussion on Best Apex cheats? Slotted vs unslotted and general advice? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/25/2022, 07:35   #31

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Cx and Stealthmode were caught.

Kamikaze and Izi seems to be fine.

I also recommend Exspira.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2022, 08:32   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
from experience detections dont matter, it's how the provider reacts and improves afterwards. Look at proofcore, they were detected a lot at the start but improved their methods and boom they were amazing for a long time. same with many other providers. detections at the start are pretty normal until all is perfected with time, so look for older providers if you want something that has had enough time to improve to a great point

you'll be surprised on how many providers are owned by the same people. funny when you know the background and see people say "omg detected?! I'm going to this other provider" only for that other provider to be owned by the same people but had enough time to improve that bypass/product to remain UD for long periods of time. nothing is better than time, trial and error, and quantity. not necessary to do so but most rename/rebrand/etc once you've gotten it down and enjoy the success. start more providers in the process with different bypasses/products to continue testing more. one provider also will not capture all users possible so more is best anyways; of course if you are not braindead and can actually manage multiple providers/teams

TL;DR: don't judge a provider based on their first detections, base them on how they handle it and what they do afterward
It makes sense. According to your opinion, dishonest suppliers with detected history are obviously not worth joining them. Do you know any suppliers? Proofcore doesn't seem to sell apex chair anymore. I don't know how izi treats the past detected history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Cx and Stealthmode were caught.

Kamikaze and Izi seems to be fine.
yeah.im testing IZI, But there seems to be a problem of game crash. They say I need to reduce the system version, which is a huge amount of work for me. I added your discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello xMethFace,

Correct, we only support Intel CPU's at this moment, sadly.

We do want to support AMD very soon, but can't specifically say when that will be.

Regards,
Val
pls reply me on discord. already paid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Hello qqqbaseball,

You should visit - you'll be invited to our community where you can find all the info you could possible want, and in case you can't; you have direct contact with us so that we may answer any questions you could possibly have!

We also do accept more than just crypto, we accept credit/debit, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and possibly other payment methods - just contact us!

Regards,
Valerie
Izi pre-sales review, I have to say that izi has done a good job in pre-sales support, which makes me believe them. After I used cluth and steelhmode, I was banned. After seeing that CX and proofcore were at a standstill, I chose izi. I heard that someone encountered the problem of game crash when using izi, so I made a request: can I get a refund in this case? At this time, they gave me a 1-hour test key, which is very effective. At least, not some suppliers will just prevaricate you. As for its safety, I bought it for a week. let me have a look. I hope everything is fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2022, 15:46   #33

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqbaseball View Post
It makes sense. According to your opinion, dishonest suppliers with detected history are obviously not worth joining them. Do you know any suppliers? Proofcore doesn't seem to sell apex chair anymore. I don't know how izi treats the past detected history.

yeah.im testing IZI, But there seems to be a problem of game crash. They say I need to reduce the system version, which is a huge amount of work for me. I added your discord

Izi pre-sales review, I have to say that izi has done a good job in pre-sales support, which makes me believe them. After I used cluth and steelhmode, I was banned. After seeing that CX and proofcore were at a standstill, I chose izi. I heard that someone encountered the problem of game crash when using izi, so I made a request: can I get a refund in this case? At this time, they gave me a 1-hour test key, which is very effective. At least, not some suppliers will just prevaricate you. As for its safety, I bought it for a week. let me have a look. I hope everything is fine.
Should be alright, if you need any help feel free to add me Auden#1337. I hope you enjoy IZI as much as I have.
Old 03/26/2022, 15:48   #34

The real “private” cheats that are invite only by the dev or senior members are not going to be advertised here as well as you won’t see anyone inviting you to it because they usually keep it to people they know. Unless you can find someone selling an invite code. It’s going to be well over 300-400$ then you have to actually pay for the cheese. Just stick with public and if they have epvp thread and say they are private probably just trying to up the price on a code that has been around since S7
Old 04/03/2022, 15:49   #35

Aimboss is the best one, security + feature, invite only, im selling one if need.
Old 04/03/2022, 20:32   #36

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrywells View Post
Looking for the best apex cheats. Want to play on my main account, don’t plan to rage, aimbot would be nice but also concerned about bans. Can anyone give some advice on best practices to avoid being banned while using cheats and any other relevant information that could be useful for a new cheeser. Seems slotted may provide a higher level of security with less people using it, is this true?Controller compatible is also required. I run windows 11.
Well, aimbot is always a high-risk feature in EAC games. I am not saying it's detected but it can get you to ban so that's why I only use the ESP feature on my main account.
Old 04/11/2022, 17:01   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqbaseball View Post

How is your experience with IZI?