Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IZI legit Settings

Discussion on IZI legit Settings within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IZI legit Settings

searching for IZI legit settings. tryed 1 fov, 10 smooth, without psilent, 50 meters (mousekey1), and its to strong (obvious).
Old 03/20/2022, 11:27   #2

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexlegendsuser View Post
searching for IZI legit settings. tryed 1 fov, 10 smooth, without psilent, 50 meters (mousekey1), and its to strong (obvious).
Hey apexlegendsuser,

The aimbot is indeed extremely strong and could hit every single shot if you wanted to. But, the great thing is we offer so much customization that you can gradually degrade the accuracy of it.

Please get in contact with me through so I could invite you to the customer community! We have so many pre-made settings there, including settings from users who are at predator. If for some reason those settings don’t fit you, I’d be glad to personally assist you with setting a config up for your own specific play style!

Regards,
Valerie