Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Aimbot on the market

Discussion on Best Aimbot on the market within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Aimbot on the market

Hey, I am looking for the legit, best aimbot on the market. It means, setting could be set that nobody will see that as spectator.
Any recommendations?
Old 10/03/2021, 17:17   #2

"nobody will see that as spectator" - this isn't possible. If you play with an aimbot (I don't mean pSiltent) then it will be anytime visible but I can recommend LastCheat.

I am using them now since a week, got just one account banned (because I done 12 kills with lvl 2, if you play just with 3-5 Kills per round you will be not detected) my second account is still alive, and you can customize a lot of things. (e.g. if you have spectators then your aimbot will be more slowly for each spectator you got), the cheat itself is undetected and they have a trigger bot (amazing for melee fights) - they have also a good and fast support and you will find people which are playing with you.

You can also see the enemies directly drawn in the map (just press M and you see them there) and you see the spectator list (so you know when you should stop using the aimbot and when not).

It's a bit pricy (50$ per month) but definitely worth! They have an inbuilt spoofer (which isn't working for anyone) and a bunch of features.

Old 10/03/2021, 20:39   #3

elite*gold: 21
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by soukypro View Post
Hey, I am looking for the legit, best aimbot on the market. It means, setting could be set that nobody will see that as spectator.
Any recommendations?
Sounds like you’d enjoy using IZI:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...e-private.html

Whilst security is our main priority, we have a very customizable cheat which comes with many aimbot options including Perfect Silent Aim, which I’d assume is what you’re looking for to make the aimbot invisible to spectators. The cheat is extremely dynamic and will fit anyone, as everything can be adjusted to one’s unique play style. All of this whilst also offering the best security we could provide.

Definitely think you’d enjoy using IZI, and hope to see you around the private community!
Old 10/06/2021, 00:31   #4

Well, Aimbot is just another way of getting ban in apex even though cheat is undetected.
Old 10/06/2021, 01:17   #5

elite*gold: 50
Check out Apex Legends Rebel: https://www.ducks-services.com/store...-apex-legends/
Old 10/14/2021, 11:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks Services View Post
Check out Apex Legends Rebel:
scam and bad support, I paid for a not working bot pack , they don't want to refund and saying the service expired 24h after I bought the software.

After I complained they banned me from the website. But no worry I took screenshot of the discussion before you did (for the police).

I don't recommend this site
Old 10/14/2021, 20:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by random/ View Post
scam and bad support, I paid for a not working bot pack , they don't want to refund and saying the service expired 24h after I bought the software.

After I complained they banned me from the website. But no worry I took screenshot of the discussion before you did (for the police).

I don't recommend this site
We did not ban you? I responded to your supported ticket, what are you talking about? I can provide screen shots here if you need.
Old 10/15/2021, 03:46   #8

hard lock aimbots are detected in apex legends no?
Old 10/20/2021, 21:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks Services View Post
We did not ban you? I responded to your supported ticket, what are you talking about? I can provide screen shots here if you need.
Me too, see attached file.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (184.7 KB, 71 views)
Old 11/12/2021, 22:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by random/ View Post
Me too, see attached file.
Do you remember what your account name was I want to look into this
Old 11/12/2021, 23:31   #11

Can also recommend LastCheat. Been a while since i used it for apex since i dont play it anymore. But i was satisfied with them.
Old 11/13/2021, 02:01   #12

elite*gold: 95

Hasn't been detected in forever, has way more settings than most cheats on the market.

Currently running a sale for a weekly key, in english, of the cheat. $20. Let me know if this interests you, thank you.

Will be adding english pictures of the menu when I get a chance.
Old 11/13/2021, 05:24   #13

you should definitely check out our tools, it’s fully external with amd and intel support , containing both aimbot silent and complete customizability everyone from the esp to the aim configs

- xZyph#3673
Old 02/28/2022, 03:01   #14

You can check us out